Pain Management

clean hairy

One of my friends has bad problems with one of his knees, and he says the copper sleeve is a great thing to have.
It helps reduce the pain alot.

J

jibbs

Got my hands on some 600mg ibuprofen. Ho-lee-shyt these guys work.

I got 800mg when I shattered 3/4 of my ringfinger knuckle and broke/fractured that same hand in multiple other locations.

Moral of that story? Don't ever connect with anything but the first two knuckles on a hook. That. Shiitt. HURT. X-rays confirmed the breaks and the son of a bitch doctor thought "Yeah, I think some Advil'll do the trick."

:censored2:in' :censored2:....

BrownThunder

Oh yeah...
281.gif

clean hairy

I got 800mg when I shattered 3/4 of my ringfinger knuckle and broke/fractured that same hand in multiple other locations.

Moral of that story? Don't ever connect with anything but the first two knuckles on a hook. That. Shiitt. HURT. X-rays confirmed the breaks and the son of a bitch doctor thought "Yeah, I think some Advil'll do the trick."

:censored2:in' :censored2:....
Sounds like something a Co DR would say.
You were sent right back to work?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ive broken ankles. smashed fingers, broke my coccyx, ie tailbone, got stitches, and no one ever thinks you need more than an aspirin. Coming from someone who never had more than a paper cut. The only time I ever got a painkiller was for headaches, migraines, a shot of demoral~ and diverticulitis, they handed it out like candy.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I found out today, the neatest thing. Now I dont know what is wrong with my knee other than arthritis, but....I have the copper thing, but when I wear it jsut below the knee it helps most. Last night I soaked it in the tub, hot tub is broke, should I go get a go fund me site? .....No, I did the tub, wrapped it in therma care all night, put my copper thing on this am , and tucked a toe warmer, in it from handi hots, and I was pain free all freaking day. A++ for me. I think its a bad vein more than a knee thing, but its all better tonight!

Dr.Brownz

I'm 31. 6'2, 250lbs. The only time I get help for irregs is when they're impossible to lift by myself. I'd say 90% of those boxes that say "team lift", we're doing by ourselves especially when it's the 11th hour and there are a dozen pallets of irregs to load.

Honestly I don't stretch as often as I should, and I drink water but not to the degree I probably should consistently.

Don't kill yourself for this job. :censored2: UPS they are a multi billion doller corporation they can pay to have two guys lift a box labeled team lift. Slow down and work at a comfortable pace, not the pace UPS has brainwashed you to think is a good pace

BrownThunder

Don't kill yourself for this job. :censored2: UPS they are a multi billion doller corporation they can pay to have two guys lift a box labeled team lift. Slow down and work at a comfortable pace, not the pace UPS has brainwashed you to think is a good pace

I'm doing everything I can I ensure I pass probation. Passing probation is an absolute must in order to make my original plan at UPS work. This is a can't fail scenario, so I have done whatever they've said exactly how they said.

After i pass probation, I'll pump the brakes a little and put my exit strategy in place (leaving loading).

Dr.Brownz

I'm doing everything I can I ensure I pass probation. Passing probation is an absolute must in order to make my original plan at UPS work. This is a can't fail scenario, so I have done whatever they've said exactly how they said.

After i pass probation, I'll pump the brakes a little and put my exit strategy in place (leaving loading).

Oh I didn't see the part about being on probation still,

Best of luck in brown hell.

Shep92

Just wait till it's summer with 90 degree temps and they yell at you to load at a 400 pph or higher. I wont even try it.