Panel hearing for termination

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I was thinking of trying to organize our UPS members to vote for one of us for BA.

In the next Local election ? Absolutely.

For now.... I understand it's frustrating.... but I would suggest talking to the Principal Officer of your Local first.

Nobody likes getting blindsided and he might be more receptive with a heads up.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
In the next Local election ? Absolutely.

For now.... I understand it's frustrating.... but I would suggest talking to the Principal Officer of your Local first.

Nobody likes getting blindsided and he might be more receptive with a heads up.

Our BA is new, hopefully he learns our contract soon, so I will give it a bit and see how things go.

Indecisi0n

Good afternoon everyone. I was terminated and awaiting a hearing next week at panel. I’m accused of tampering & dishonesty with a package. So here’s the rundown. I bought a Apple watch in early March and a month later I found out it was stolen from work in early February. LP asked for info and I gave them all I had. They said I need some proof on where or who I bought it from. I gave them info and now they’re saying maybe it’s a fake account from 2 years ago with a fake name & profile. In this package that went missing was the watch & 11 iPhones (LP told us). I’m not accused of taking the phones,just the watch. I’ve asked can they pull video to see and they said no they recorded over them already. My local is saying they feel like I’m screwed even tho I have given all evidence and ups standpoint is that they got me with the watch that I got proof I bought. What’s my chances and any info yas can give me to help. Thanks all
I’ll give you $100 for the watch.

oldngray

nowhere special
dollar-o.gif

DiadesSuk

lets just chalk @powderup as unemployed... Because its not looking good. We're 2 weeks i think past his "execution" hearing and no word from him yet? Buddy O Pal must be in lockup or not wanting to tell us how it went lol..