Panel hearing for termination

Off the leash

I worked in the carpet industry driving forklifts and loading tile trucks doing doubles for several years. Worked for the city water department installing water mains. Built houses for a few years too for extra money. Growing up in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains didnt grant us good jobs.. Most of us had to leave our home towns in pursuit of a job making more than $5.15 an hour.

If it wasnt for some key managers in my life that saw more in me than I did, Id still be working graveyard shift pulling parts, loading trucks and barely getting by.

So GDECriwhasteverthe* your name is, you can pound sand lol..
Probably got a purty mouth too!
31F4D57E-7D92-41BC-944B-3C8A66152758.jpeg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We iAM guys up here in new England only have BAs from the MBTA that don't know our contact

That sucks.

In my Local once a year, the President hands out the BA assignments. You think cool.... I'm a UPS guy.

Yep.

Not only do you get UPS.... you get DHL, a dairy, 10 warehouse workers from a company you never heard of, and

are back-up agent at freight, school bus drivers, and a fricking police department.

"Here are your contracts and a list of the Stewards names."

Get to work.

:biggrin:

What'dyabringmetoday???

That sucks.

In my Local once a year, the President hands out the BA assignments. You think cool.... I'm a UPS guy.

Yep.

Not only do you get UPS.... you get DHL, a dairy, 10 warehouse workers from a company you never heard of, and

are back-up agent at freight, school bus drivers, and a fricking police department.

"Here are your contracts and a list of the Stewards names."

Get to work.

:biggrin:
Wow- I don't know how anyone can keep up with such a rigorous schedule. Hardly leaves time for golfing....lol.