Panel hearing for termination

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I know some think he lost the panel, but he also could have won too. When you win at these things, I know a lot of BAs always tell people to dont go blabbing crap on any social media platforms. You need to lay low since you have a target on your back. So I wouldn't be surprised if he did win and is trying to do the smart thing by staying silent. There IS a division in some hubs that monitor these kind of things.
Maybe.

Maybe not.

But...

If what you are trying to say was remotely an option...

He would have deleted this thread.

Powda is wearing a turtle suit.

Perhaps

Box Ox

I know some think he lost the panel, but he also could have won too. When you win at these things, I know a lot of BAs always tell people to dont go blabbing crap on any social media platforms. You need to lay low since you have a target on your back. So I wouldn't be surprised if he did win and is trying to do the smart thing by staying silent. There IS a division in some hubs that monitor these kind of things.

I'd think the damage would have already been done by his previous posts here and that letting us know he'd had a positive outcome wouldn't change anything.

DiadesSuk

I'd think the damage would have already been done by his previous posts here and that letting us know he'd had a positive outcome wouldn't change anything.
yep i mean the guy literally laid out the entire case for us in the first post then basically started making his argument even more unrealistic as he typed lol.. He was way past the "be quite and keep low" point.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He could go by one of his alias’s
Baby powder
Ball powder
Itch powder or even jock itch powder

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Dude stole a watch that he could of bought for 500 bucks, he said he was a 10 year driver, who steals an apple watch, so they can lose a 60 to 10000 k job

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Check fugging mate
tenor.gif

542thruNthru

This is up there with the driver who stole a 50 dollar video game