Panel hearing for termination

Off the leash

4983A214-ACB4-4F2B-84DD-8FF83C10DBC5.png

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Being IT for 20 years give or take, the likelihood that he went online and bought a watch from someone that he didnt know that was stolen from his hub, its pretty unlikely. As in winning lottery unlikely. Also why would someone that freshly stole it wait a few months to put it up on Facebook market? Lets be honest, he waited until he felt the smoke had cleared, hoped UPS paid out insurance to Apple/ATT and made a fake account to sell the watch on facebook market amongst ALL of the apple watches that typically get sold on a daily basis. I just did a search in my area and there's 73 listings for apple watches.

He helped or he stole the shipment of iphones and the watch. He just didn't take into consideration that Apple/ATT would track those devices permanently until they were activated on someones account. The story from the start was sus..

Speaking of, he never came back to tell us the outcome. That tells me, there's a driver opening lol..

I still think the likelihood is high that stolen iPhone and watches on FB marketplace in my area came through my hub. Yeah, the two month wait does seem suspicious but it's thin...

Anyway, we had a mechanic getcaught years back selling VT365 injectors on ebay. UpS security knew the account selling them was his and knew sets of injectors were missing from our hub but still waited to install a camera to catch him in the act before moving to fire him.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
As I remember this glorious thread based upon theft...

It makes one think about the many people we saw not get the boot for...

Hitting vehicles and not not owning up to it until the customer showed up at the center with pics/vids/the fuzz...

No different than someone sticking their grubby little hands in a box and claiming a red apple watch for themselves.

Both instances are situations created by horrible filthy creatures.

Free da boy @Powder

Perhaps.