Panel hearing for termination

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Think about this for a second. Why would anyone go thru that much effort for a watch. For real. I speaks money on a lot of * so for all that if the store had it I would have gotten it there
Your not realizing ups traced it back to you somehow, even if you activated a stolen watch they would know you didnt steal it, it means the box was stolen from your building while you or somebody loaded said box

DiadesSuk

Because you only brought the apple watch, it means you most likly knew the guy who did it and must of been part of it
yeah its the accomplice aspect. He has the watch but not the phones so whom ever he got the watch from kept those to pawn off. Fact is all of those serials are being tracked. This watch was being tracked and just so happen to land in the hands of a UPSer working in the same hub as the package turned up missing in. Who ever stole it, thought sitting on it for a month or two would let heat die down but they're not tech savy (like me lol). UPS gets notified the box is missing/stolen, investigates it quietly but cant pinpoint WHO. Pays out insurance to customer for the stolen items and sits and waits.

OP who works at UPS goes "looking for a watch on facebook market place" buys it from a guy he meets in person and activates it. Apple/Carrier immediately report names to UPS because UPS has notified them that its an internal UPS investigation.

I personally dont see you winning this one man. They have a case and a probably good one at that. I dont believe they "recorded over the footage" because they got the footage the moment the claim was filed for lost/stolen package. Id be EXTREMELY surprised if LE isnt waiting for you there honestly lol..

Powder

Your not realizing ups traced it back to you somehow, even if you activated a stolen watch they would know you didnt steal it, it means the box was stolen from your building while you or somebody loaded said box
And it sounds like your just worried about being persecuted and not about getting ur job back
no I want my job back. Legal issues after the fact is separate already have a lawyer I’m filing EROC for this

Powder

yeah its the accomplice aspect. He has the watch but not the phones so whom ever he got the watch from kept those to pawn off. Fact is all of those serials are being tracked. This watch was being tracked and just so happen to land in the hands of a UPSer working in the same hub as the package turned up missing in. Who ever stole it, thought sitting on it for a month or two would let heat die down but they're not tech savy (like me lol). UPS gets notified the box is missing/stolen, investigates it quietly but cant pinpoint WHO. Pays out insurance to customer for the stolen items and sits and waits.

OP who works at UPS goes "looking for a watch on facebook market place" buys it from a guy he meets in person and activates it. Apple/Carrier immediately report names to UPS because UPS has notified them that its an internal UPS investigation.

I personally dont see you winning this one man. They have a case and a probably good one at that. I dont believe they "recorded over the footage" because they got the footage the moment the claim was filed for lost/stolen package. Id be EXTREMELY surprised if LE isnt waiting for you there honestly lol..
Our LP guy said they were notified 2 months after the package went missing about the watch. Our hub says they only keep 30day rolling camera which I think is BS. Billion dollar company gotta have better system then that

rickyb

Good afternoon everyone. I was terminated and awaiting a hearing next week at panel. I’m accused of tampering & dishonesty with a package. So here’s the rundown. I bought a Apple watch in early March and a month later I found out it was stolen from work in early February. LP asked for info and I gave them all I had. They said I need some proof on where or who I bought it from. I gave them info and now they’re saying maybe it’s a fake account from 2 years ago with a fake name & profile. In this package that went missing was the watch & 11 iPhones (LP told us). I’m not accused of taking the phones,just the watch. I’ve asked can they pull video to see and they said no they recorded over them already. My local is saying they feel like I’m screwed even tho I have given all evidence and ups standpoint is that they got me with the watch that I got proof I bought. What’s my chances and any info yas can give me to help. Thanks all
Hi i am a canadian.

I work for govt hospital in canada. i get 3 months off unpaid to travel a year and 24 to 30 hr work week bc i asked for it.

Come here

DiadesSuk

Think about this for a second. Why would anyone go thru that much effort for a watch. For real. I speaks money on a lot of * so for all that if the store had it I would have gotten it there
It wasnt just a watch.. It was roughly $10-$14000 in hardware bud. Thats a felony off the bat not to mention anything else UPS throws on top of it. $400 watch UPS wouldve probably shrugged that off but theres no way they turn their heads on $15k.

deeztier

they've been trynna get rid of you. hand over anything if you really care about your job. laptop, cellphone, passwords, etc. should have had your GPS location on at all times to secure an alibi. then again, idk anyone buying electronics second hand, unless they're sketch af.

Powder

they've been trynna get rid of you. hand over anything if you really care about your job. laptop, cellphone, passwords, etc. should have had your GPS location on at all times to secure an alibi. then again, idk anyone buying electronics second hand, unless they're sketch af.
I literally gave them my phone and said here’s the password you can go thru it. Said we can go to my house if you wanna search around. Like I been fully cooperating the whole way. Nothing to hide at all

Jkloc420

I literally gave them my phone and said here’s the password you can go thru it. Said we can go to my house if you wanna search around. Like I been fully cooperating the whole way. Nothing to hide at all
I am not even trying to be an a-hole either i am just telling you what it sounds like to me, story is sketchy

Powder

Yea but whomever you told or helped most likly dont
Bud I didn’t help steal or set up for a package to get taken from a truck in our building to later activate the watch… I’m known enough that even our relation guy for UPS and center manager wrote me letters defending me

DiadesSuk

Or roll on who ever he bought the watch from. There's gotta be phone records etc. Ive heard about how these investigations go over the years from Sr management lunches lol.. They have what they need. You just wont know what that is until you get there. Id most certainly not say :censored2: and let your lawyer do ALL of the talking.

Jkloc420

Bud I didn’t help steal or set up for a package to get taken from a truck in our building to later activate the watch… I’m known enough that even our relation guy for UPS and center manager wrote me letters defending me
Maybe not, you said ups said you scanned said package in the package car, so maybe they think you had somebody steal it after you dropped it off or something