Panel hearing for termination

Powder

At UPS it may wel be Guilty until proven innocent but if he really didnt steal them his lawyer will resolve the other stuff pretty fast. Hell if the union isnt even in your corner thats a bad sign.
That’s the hard part. Hearing the union tell me about how panel goes. I’m like wtf man I’m gonna lose my livelihood over something I didn’t even do. They know how I am and know I do a lot of good :censored2: at work and never have been in trouble besides a warning letter and a write up 1x for cursing

DiadesSuk

On a better note guys, look out for UPS to do a giveaway on UPSer.com for an Apple Watch lol..
That’s the hard part. Hearing the union tell me about how panel goes. I’m like wtf man I’m gonna lose my livelihood over something I didn’t even do. They know how I am and know I do a lot of good * at work and never have been in trouble besides a warning letter and a write up 1x for cursing
Its not the popular opinion on here but the Union isnt there for you, they're there for them. you're a tool that keeps them employed. They will never compromise that no matter what. lol I said what I said lol.

DiadesSuk

Worst part is when I described the guy and area the LP guy knew the area and agreed that area is a lot of foreigners.
You mustve missed the last 12 months of diversity training by Carole lol.. If the watch didnt seal your fate the "foreigner comment" did lol..

deeztier

From the hub. Had to be. We looked up tracking info. Shows loaded on car 8:30 then 9:12 processing in facility l. We start at 9

the package in the car sounds circumstantial. they can always add cut it and itll never make it into your truck. now if they can prove you delivered it, then that's on whoever received it and your DR, SCAN, vehicle location. if it wasnt delivered and in your edd, did you send it in as a not in car package? and if it was never in your edd and they're trynna pin it on you, have them pull the manifest for the day.

Worst part is when I described the guy and area the LP guy knew the area and agreed that area is a lot of foreigners.

it's just odd buying something from the marketplace and thinking it's legit. you should know what the hell you're buying. if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Powder

You mustve missed the last 12 months of diversity training by Carole lol.. If the watch didnt seal your fate the "foreigner comment" did lol..
I didn’t make the comment. LP did. I just described the guy. He said oh yea that’s a lot of foreign people there

Powder

the package in the car sounds circumstantial. they can always add cut it and itll never make it into your truck. now if they can prove you delivered it, then that's on whoever received it and your DR, SCAN, vehicle location. if it wasnt delivered and in your edd, did you send it in as a not in car package? and if it was never in your edd and they're trynna pin it on you, have them pull the manifest for the day.

it's just odd buying something from the marketplace and thinking it's legit. you should know what the hell you're buying. if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
$450 for an Apple Watch isn’t too good to be true. Just under market value but to each their own man

Powder

Wasn’t ever on my car or in my edd

Powder

You never bought off marketplace before? I’ve met many people and never had any issues with items such as rims,PlayStation for my kids,golf stuff,sneaks

542thruNthru

No. Not sure exact car it was suppose to be on. All I know the box was going to a phone store had 11 phones 1 Apple Watch and weighed 13lbs per LP and the tracking number showing the weight
They didn't tell you what car it's supposed to on and how it's possible that you opened the box and stole it?

Powder

They didn't tell you what car it's supposed to on and how it's possible that you opened the box and stole it?
No they just told me the tracking info and when I questioned why it says it’s back processing in facility they said that happens when you get EDD. I said I’ve never saw that before. It never showed out for delivery. I asked if I stole a watch how did I know the watch was in there,especially the color I wanted to get? Ps: I had the black one already from back in October but my budd traded me a case of beer & a bottle of whiskey for it after I got my red one

quad decade guy

So, your whole defense is that you bought a stolen watch that happened to be stolen from your hub.

Ok.

Totally unknown to you...it was stolen.

Now.....believe it or not......this sounds completely possible....to me. Probable is another story.

Now, whenever I buy say, a gun from a stranger.....I run the serial number.......BEFORE I take possession and pay. I have a cop friend who does it for me. I get a bill of sale and verify their license. I know all their info. If they balk and refuse....I walk away. Simple. No exceptions.

You were in possession of stolen property......the rest is circumstantial. In the end.....if you were prosecuted and found guilty(some how) of stealing the watch from UPS......I would think your termination would stand.

But then.....could buying stolen property(whatever it could be) off company property.....cost you your job? Is this contractual? I have no idea. They have a lot to prove in my limited amount of information and guesstimating. I would imagine this happens all the time.....buying stolen property.

If on a jury, they would have to connect the dots without exception for me to convict.

If not, I would absolutely go for backpay and instant reinstatement.

Based on the limited one-sided testimony of you.....

quad decade guy

No they just told me the tracking info and when I questioned why it says it’s back processing in facility they said that happens when you get EDD. I said I’ve never saw that before. It never showed out for delivery. I asked if I stole a watch how did I know the watch was in there,especially the color I wanted to get? Ps: I had the black one already from back in October but my budd traded me a case of beer & a bottle of whiskey for it after I got my red one
No weed....cigarettes....?

deeztier

You never bought off marketplace before? I’ve met many people and never had any issues with items such as rims,PlayStation for my kids,golf stuff,sneaks

I'm saying don't buy electronics... especially anything with a MAC address... any type of trackable stuff should be avoided, unless it's a clean vehicle lol

So you spent $450 for new one and traded your old one for a bottle of whiskey and a case of beer?
Am I understanding your post correctly?