Panic Mode

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Light here too. They don't want us over 9 but not much they can do. I use my helper about half or less of their approved hours. First year we have worked every Saturday in December. Its really dumb too because I basically create 3.5+ hours of OT each week that didn't even exist. What i mean is what i could do in 5 hours Saurday my helper and I could do in a 9 or 9.5 (for me) (3 ish for my helper) all just working Monday.
This last week they sent a helper with me Saturday which didn't save any money because the stops were too spread out. So they payed us both to do what i could have done alone.
Monday it was so light i finished delivering at 1:30pm with lunch taken. Had to make pickups 2-3 hours+ early which ticked some of them off. They were hoping we would all code 5 but I said nope I'm not punching out til i get my 8. I told them next Monday they better cut routes and fill in where its light or they may start losing pickup customers.
I fully expect them to take a big hit when quarter earnings are released. Forget those benjamins they are collecting those shiny pennies.
Why make your pick ups so early? Ask if anyone needs help during the downtime. If not sit and wait.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It's pretty dead in our center. Our center manager actually put up "wish lists" for requested days off for Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas and said we may not even be working the next two Saturdays or if we are, we'll just be running airs. Helpers are getting half-days and they're sending half the preload home because the reg-temp drivers are getting sent back to preload.

Siveriano

today a guy quit leaving a pc on the road. they send messages asking who wanted to go and help finish that route and for what i heard like 8 drivers showed up with helpers before 1700 hours.