Part time pension questions

Swimlain

Who do I contact to access my part time pension? I worked part time in reload many years ago for just over 5 years and am now close to retiremention age. I want to get this information sooner than later. Thanks in advance.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who do I contact to access my part time pension? I worked part time in reload many years ago for just over 5 years and am now close to retiremention age. I want to get this information sooner than later. Thanks in advance.
In the 177, you don't collect until age 65.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What Local did you work ?
Knowing that could solve many issues here .

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
will if it was many years ago, i bet you were in central states, they should of asked you if you wanted a buyout, thats if your time frame was before 2008

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In my Local pension credits were given based on hours worked per year .
Example ; work 1800 hrs = full pension credit year , zero to 250 hours = zero pension months credited , 251 = 2 months credited , the rest was on a preset scale .

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
In my Local pension credits were given based on hours worked per year .
Example ; work 1800 hrs = full pension credit year , zero to 250 hours = zero pension months credited , 251 = 2 months credited , the rest was on a preset scale .
five years is like ten bucks