Part time supervisor dress code

PT Car Washer

I'm just curious as to what exactly I'd be regretting? The scar inside my nose that I can't see, the job I can always quit, or the dimple scars thatd just make me look like I have dimples? Personally I think that's pretty :censored2:ing rad
Don't forget about wanting to be an individual and looking like every other 20 something.

Whitelexus

I'm just curious as to what exactly I'd be regretting? The scar inside my nose that I can't see, the job I can always quit, or the dimple scars thatd just make me look like I have dimples? Personally I think that's pretty :censored2:ing rad
Look to the future young grasshopper. :) It may look “rad” but it doesn’t exactly exude professionalism. I’m not sure that I’ve ever seen anyone over the age of 25, that’s gainfully employed, with cheek piercings. Won’t those leave scars too?

Yorkdoyenne

A PT supe got caught banging an hourly in a pkg car during break.

The supe got fired. The female PT hourly was on break and kept her job.

I ask the OP...what's this called?
Not sure what you're trying to get at, but both should have been fired. How :censored2:ing stupid do you have to be to :censored2: at work? At least my bf is in a different area from me and when we do work together, he treats me like any of his other employees.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not sure what you're trying to get at, but both should have been fired. How :censored2:ing stupid do you have to be to :censored2: at work? At least my bf is in a different area from me and when we do work together, he treats me like any of his other employees.

So, your an hourly and boyfriend is a supe?

This not going to end well