Part time supervisor dress code

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey guys, I'm interested in piercing my dimples for Christmas but I've been trying to become a supervisor for a few months, so I'm worried. I know that I won't be one for a good while, either through supervisors quitting or me switching my shift, but it's good information to have. Does the current code (last forum is from 10 years ago) allow facial piercings? I know they can have tattoos and even men have gauges, but facial piercings are a little more controversial. I already have my septum done but I can always flip it up. Thanks.
It looks like sheeet!

Yorkdoyenne

You men really love harassing women for harmless things, huh? I can only assume you're all men (and if any of you are women, shame). I can only guess you're conservatives with nothing better to do lmao. But thanks, I'll just ask my full time supervisor

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You men really love harassing women for harmless things, huh? I can only assume you're all men (and if any of you are women, shame). I can only guess you're conservatives with nothing better to do lmao. But thanks, I'll just ask my full time supervisor
Calling out fools that look like crap due to plugging the body with metal isn't harrassment, it's called TRUTH!

Box Ox

I asked 3 important questions. Answer them and it will lead you to your best path.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You’re making a lot of generalizations sweetheart

Yorkdoyenne

Ok, I’ll do the same

Goth girl with long stringy black hair
A bit over weight and don’t bathe regularly

How am I doing so far
Awww that's sweet. I wish I could pull off black hair, and "a bit overweight?" Now you're just flattering me. I do have the best hygiene in my house though, thanks. It's called showering everyday. I'm sure you've never heard of it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Awww that's sweet. I wish I could pull off black hair, and "a bit overweight?" Now you're just flattering me. I do have the best hygiene in my house though, thanks. It's called showering everyday. I'm sure you've never heard of it.

You might be the first hubrat in history that showers everyday

Pat yourself on the back
We’ll see if we can’t get you a sticker