Part time workers

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Yes, $40 an hours is appealing, but I'm not that young and I'm not a man.......delivered for another off beat company before I came to UPS, not something I would like to do again. It was less stops than UPS does, but had to sort and load my own stuff. Warehouse is better for me for the long haul, not time to go. What would you guys do without us?? LOL!!
Have you met ?
@vanillahoney17
@Operational needs
@bleedinbrown58
@olroadbeech
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

These nice ladies can help you with any bc female problems you may have

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's the elitist full timers, usually runner-gunner's that feel entitled to a perfect load. They are the ones bad mouthing part-timer's.

These punks think this is for real...
y.jpg

Superteeth2478

Sorry, but UPS is being very greedy, not looking out for everyone that made them their record breaking profits.
Not saying this because I think it's okay, but when I read comments like this I do always wonder if people don't realize that the reason UPS (and plenty of other corporations) is so profitable is BECAUSE they're greedy and don't look out for everyone that makes them their profits. I'm sure most people are just thinking out loud and do know this, at least implicitly, but I do wonder how many people genuinely don't realize that.