Patrick K @952 MIA at the H & M Fundraiser!

The Silent Bang

Please stick to facts. 952 had a steward seminar. There was plenty of attendees and some 952 folks were actually in the house. Stop spreading rumors.
Was there any staff from 952 there?
The fundraiser started at 1pm, How long did the steward seminar go to?
The general president was in Southern California and PK, a principle officer and a JC42 trustee was a no-show! You think they didn't notice? You think they aren't wondering where he stands? They know where he stands, they know PK checked out years ago.. It's just a matter of time before all this catches up to him..

And It's not the first fundraiser he misses either, RH from 396 had one and PK was a no show as well ...

image.jpeg

The Silent Bang

C M aka SoCal you obviously don't understand how this works ....
The general president shows up for his fundraiser in our back yard and PK doesn't show up, thats a problem! A big problem! The steward meeting didn't last all day and it was PK obligation to show up if he is supporting him .. But he is not supporting HOFF, his delegates slate isn't supporting Hoff .. Now it's crystal clear to the general president and his slate...

SoCalUPS

C M aka SoCal you obviously don't understand how this works ....
The general president shows up for his fundraiser in our back yard and PK doesn't show up, thats a problem! A big problem! The steward meeting didn't last all day and it was PK obligation to show up if he is supporting him .. But he is not supporting HOFF, his delegates slate isn't supporting Hoff .. Now it's crystal clear to the general president and his slate...
I am aware that he didn't attend. He wasn't the only Local leader that wasn't there. There was 952 staff at the fundraiser. PK was also not at the Western Region meeting during the week. He was excused.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I am aware that he didn't attend. He wasn't the only Local leader that wasn't there. There was 952 staff at the fundraiser. PK was also not at the Western Region meeting during the week. He was excused.
What members of the 952 staff were there?

1 organizer for 10 minutes?

That says a lot.

And about you......

You already lied to this whole forum about not being in local 952.

So why should anyone here take anything that you post about, seriously?

SoCalUPS

What members of the 952 staff were there?

1 organizer for 10 minutes?

That says a lot.

And about you......

You already lied to this whole forum about not being in local 952.

So why should anyone here take anything that you post about, seriously?
Again, I'm not 952. Have never been 952 and will never be 952. Were you at the fundraiser or not?

realbrown1

Evil posted that the leaders in attendance at the fundraiser were upset that PK didn't make it. He was excused for the Western Region meeting on Thursday and Saturday's fundraiser. PK is pro H.
Do you think Junior and H were happy about it?

LagunaBrown

Fred had a cordial conversation with PK and asked him if he had heard the news. PK replied he respected his decision to run again Junior, but that he and his local supported the ex corporate lawyer.

You said it yourself he is Pro Hoffa! Why you trying to stir crap up?

The Silent Bang

Seems like he's been excused a lot lately .. But be honest, your not 63! You know a little too much about PK to be 'just a UPS'r from 63 ...
You might be 63 at heart but you pay dues to 952 ha ha ha ha!
You talk a little too much, C.M. you've been exposed...The people you think you can trust have loose lips! So stop trying to portray like your someone else .. Shouldn't you be busy cleaning toilets and putting tables and chairs away?

realbrown1

Believe what you want. I'm proud to be 63. I'll say it again, PK was excused. Stop making things up
Junior and KH didn't know that.

They both asked where PK and his delegates were.

Somebody is not getting the truth here.

I wonder which one of us that is?

The Silent Bang

Believe what you want. I'm proud to be 63. I'll say it again, PK was excused. Stop making things up
Being "excused" is something only PK and a few in his inner circle would know about .. So how does a UPS member from 63 know this about being excused?
Come on rookie, you think this is our first rodeo? I will dissect your post and make you look silly! So bring your A game to this rodeo kid!

SoCalUPS

Being "excused" is something only PK and a few in his inner circle would know about .. So how does a UPS member from 63 know this about being excused?
Come on rookie, you think this is our first rodeo? I will dissect your post and make you look silly! So bring your A game to this rodeo kid!
I attended the fundraiser. I am a big H&H supporter. Took pics, had drinks and mingled. 63 all day. So much positive energy. I also attended the H&H fundraiser this past Thursday in Arizona. Good times.

SoCalUPS

I'm in the H&H inner circle. By the way, TDU sucks!!