Pay actual or not Friday?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
In our center, the only time we can work 05 is on black Friday and new years eve and they say if we work over 8 we must enter an hour lunch. It really sounds like they don't want to be there late waiting on drivers to get in. If I work late, they can too. 06 every time. You want me in early? Start me early.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I will tell you that every non-operational day our center manager stands in front of us and says that if we start as Code 05 but go over 8 that he will change the 05 to 06.

I love how the 30 day wonders are so cocky.
I love how guys who have never touched GTS think they know how we do timecards.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Pkg car drivers (most) work less than 8 hours, a day ?

If it is, that creates all sorts of problems.

Namely.... working off the clock.

-Bug-
Guys aren't working less than 8. That's why they don't care. It doesn't make a difference if you're 05 or 06 once you're over 8.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They also locked out the DIADs for an hour to force people to take lunches.
We don't have that. You either take your lunch or you don't. If you consistently don't we ask you to sign a waiver saying you will take your 20 paid and 10 unpaid so you are in compliance with state law.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I will tell you that every non-operational day our BOG center manager stands in front of us and says that if we start as Code 05 but go over 8 that he will change the 05 to 06.

I love how the 30 day wonders are so cocky.

Here, Dave, there were plenty of times we would take a code 5, and only take a short lunch. As long as we cleared it with management in the morning, no problem at all.