Payroll Department

Niceride

Hello everyone, I am looking for the phone number for the payroll department. I need to stop the deductions on my check. Can someone post it for me.

Thanks,

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You cannot call them directly. What deductions are you talking about? You can change your withholding on upsers.com. You can stop your United Way through your supervisor.

I would suggest you sit down with your HR rep and discuss this as that person would be better suited to answer your question.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
UPS screwed up my W-2 one year so my center manager gave me a phone number down at payroll to check it out. When I called the guy was all shook up. How did you get this number, you can't call here. We all work for the same company don't we?

Red Rose Tea

Chihuahuas Rule!
Hello everyone, I am looking for the phone number for the payroll department. I need to stop the deductions on my check. Can someone post it for me.

Thanks,

The person in charge of Time and labor adjustments/inquiries simply sends inquiry to payroll requesting to stop your deductions. Speak to center manager and find out who can do time and labor inquiry....

Kae3106

UPS screwed up my W-2 one year so my center manager gave me a phone number down at payroll to check it out. When I called the guy was all shook up. How did you get this number, you can't call here. We all work for the same company don't we?

The tax department will talk directly to employees about W2 concerns and the garnishment department will talk directly to employees about wage attachments due to the sensitive nature of garnishments. Personally, I liked talking to employees on the phone. It usually is the fastest and most direct way to solve problems and fewer things get "lost in translation" when you are talking to the person involved rather than having someone else try to explain in a T&L inquiry. (The main phone number for Dallas payroll/garnishments/tax dept building was posted on upsers.com in a posting about W2s. It's probably still out there.......)

To the OP: if you are trying to stop your United Way contribution, you need to have someone put in a Time and Labor inquiry asking for it to be stopped. We do it all the time for employees and there is even a category selection for it. This type of request could not be handled on the phone and must be in writing or in Time and Labor. If you can't get someone to put in the T&L request, you can send a letter to payroll asking for the deduction to be stopped. Let me know if you need the correct address.

Red Rose Tea

Chihuahuas Rule!
Where in UPSERS.COM do I change my deductions?

You change your federal on-line. Ask OMS in the center to print you a state form - or you can go on your state's dept of tax web site and print the form, fill it out and give to center OMS - OMS will mail to payroll in Ohio.

Lovez My Kiddos

There are many variables to "Payroll Deductions". The BEST Thing to do would be to have your Supvr enter a message in the Time & Labor System, this will allow your requests to reach the correct section of payroll. This will ease frustration and create record of your request.

murphyr11

Call 1-855-UPS-HRSC (1-855-877-4772) Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time. for futrue reference of anyone looking for this number.