PCM the new UPS millennials

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That’s a lot of brain capacity, kids these days don’t have.
Can you imagine them doing a hair salon, 10 cod's, multi same shipper tags, some cash only, some not?

Crying galore. Will need safe space and blankie!

They should try this:

Sup: "Grab Munson's pick up log and a map, you are doing his route today".

Me: Never did it, where do I start"?

Sup: "Don't know, but call us later and let us know how you are doing". "Oh yea, some stops need a copy of the sheet so watch out".
Management calling your pick ups to get ahold of you.

wilberforce15

Can you imagine them doing a hair salon, 10 cod's, multi same shipper tags, some cash only, some not?

Crying galore. Will need safe space and blankie!
Wrong again…..package cars were full in 1996. Good methods helps you deal with full package cars.
No, they weren't. I know this because stop counts, package size, and package weight went up.

That means the trucks weren't full.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
No, part time preloader. I did a bit of driving and realized why all the old guys were always cranky and on their third wives, with bad knees and all that.
Ohhhh. So you have all this package car experience and yet you really couldn't handle it and you come and tell us how easy us old guys had it , I had a resi rte with two bulk stops and 200 stops a day in a suburb 5 miles away from Boston , the car went out floor to ceiling every day , and never emptied , started pick up at 4 Glad your experience was a fine one in your 50 stop rte you couldn't handle !

wilberforce15

Ohhhh. So you have all this package car experience and yet you really couldn't handle it and you come and tell us how easy us old guys had it , I had a resi rte with two bulk stops and 200 stops a day in a suburb 5 miles away from Boston , the car went out floor to ceiling every day , and never emptied , started pick up at 4 Glad your experience was a fine one in your 50 stop rte you couldn't handle !
I spend my days at the pool and make more than you, while retiring decades earlier. I don't have much to apologize for.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
One day Strike in 94 for the weight increase over the weekend. From 75 lbs on Friday to 150 lbs on Monday. We walked

Karma...

I started in the early 1970's...the job, company and union were much different back then....the parcel weight max was 50 pounds with very little bulk/incompatibles/irregulars........also the brownies were much smaller and faster.....it was a great place to work until 1976 when the unifying 3 month took place...so yes the modern day teamsters have a much harder job and better money and benefits.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Fruit district?