PCM the new UPS millennials

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Lol. Like an old time UPS sup when we started , need him to pcm these un shaved back pack GPS relying millennials we have driving a package car today !

wilberforce15

Lol. Like an old time UPS sup when we started , need him to pcm these un shaved back pack GPS relying millennials we have driving a package car today !
And yet they all get way more stops done, with heavier packages, than you did.

Who had it easy?

Hmmm, let me take a nice long rest break between stops to use this pencil and paper....

Covemastah

Covered a lot of area , not as much stop density!
we didn't have the ivis to tell us where to go & if we are at the right house , area knowledge told us that

wilberforce15

Covered a lot of area , not as much stop density!
we didn't have the ivis to tell us where to go & if we are at the right house , area knowledge told us that
So you had a more spread out, easier day, where recognizing houses is the thing you brag about?

I'm between long breaks for dealing with wet paper?

Lol. Old guys are so soft. Even their war stories are pathetic.

Covemastah

Let me know how your day goes when your ivis gps quits , or they put you in a manual transmission
With no heat and a few splits

wilberforce15

Let me know how your day goes when your ivis gps quits , or they put you in a manual transmission
With no heat and a few splits
Man, if bragging about recognizing houses is what makes you feel like you've still got game, we'll pat you on the head and say good job.

As we complete our 200th stop.