pcm today: leave cell phone in back of truck

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol. The cops told me, when you get to the areas where the street signs are gone, don’t bother with 911 cause we ain’t coming.
We shouldn't even deliver to those areas.

Amazon and everyone having a smart phone has changed the areas we deliver to a lot also.

I deliver to way more run down stuff now than I did 10 years ago.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I puked all over because even though it wasn't I got it in my mind that it was all crap water I was messing with and I could not kick the thought.

This all went down at like 10 pm. Good times.

LMAO!!!!! that’s funny :censored2: man.

You really woulda lost it one day at my old job then. Had to ream a sewer line and toilet out in the hood. Stupid asses flushed wash rags (don’t wanna know why) they plugged the line up. They flushed a cell phone which got hung up in the toilet and clogged it up. Then instead of calling. They :censored2: and pissed in it. It was mounded up to the top of the toilet. I left that place covered in urine and feces. Yeah good :censored2:in times.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I puked all over because even though it wasn't I got it in my mind that it was all crap water I was messing with and I could not kick the thought.

This all went down at like 10 pm. Good times.

You really woulda lost it one day at my old job then. Had to ream a sewer line and toilet out in the hood. Stupid asses flushed wash rags (don’t wanna know why) they plugged the line up. They flushed a cell phone which got hung up in the toilet and clogged it up. Then instead of calling. They :censored2: and :censored2: in it. It was mounded up to the top of the toilet. I left that place covered in urine and feces. Yeah good :censored2:in times.

It was so plugged up my Milwaukee reamer wouldn’t even turn in it

Brownslave688

You really woulda lost it one day at my old job then. Had to ream a sewer line and toilet out in the hood. Stupid asses flushed wash rags (don’t wanna know why) they plugged the line up. They flushed a cell phone which got hung up in the toilet and clogged it up. Then instead of calling. They :censored2: and :censored2: in it. It was mounded up to the top of the toilet. I left that place covered in urine and feces. Yeah good :censored2:in times.
I have a pretty weak stomach.

I was ok at first but for some reason the thought just kept going thru my head over and over again.

Brownslave688

:censored2: that noise man. That's a hazmat situation. Lol