pcm today: leave cell phone in back of truck

rod

Retired 22 years
Geesus your a dinosaur!

39_brachiosaurus_nobu_tamura.jpg

I'm more of a

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We have a few with Bluetooth ear pieces that are pretty much on the phone all day long.
That’s about 98% of the feeder Dept....even the 70 year olds figured out how to turn the Bluetooth on.... next thing you know they will be walking around drinking rockstars and red bulls like the 20 something’s...

IESucks

leave it in your pocket is better advice

there are a lot of new drivers who follow turn by turn directions on their phones, it kills their productivity and inhibits learning area knowledge
Yes. I guess it's better to just drive around and find it eventually when you get splits you aren't familiar with but the time allowance is the same as if you know where you're going. Yes. Great productivity. Maybe you could experience this and demonstrate this before you tell us how?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Yes. I guess it's better to just drive around and find it eventually when you get splits you aren't familiar with but the time allowance is the same as if you know where you're going. Yes. Great productivity. Maybe you could experience this and demonstrate this before you tell us how?
every route i’ve ever done has been in the blind, sometimes in a different state

it’s always going to suck the first couple times out, no getting around that, and 99% of sups know that and will ignore high O/A from someone in the blind

IESucks

every route i’ve ever done has been in the blind, sometimes in a different state

it’s always going to suck the first couple times out, no getting around that, and 99% of sups know that and will ignore high O/A from someone in the blind
Awesome. As long as they ignore all the late nda, nda savers, business commit times, missed Oca commit times and missed pickups,were good. You doing occasional routes blind with no worries isn't even close to our daily harassment of impossible numbers.