Peak and OT

Lil Jimmy

Quick update. I took my planned trip. My PT Supe was cool with it. The FT Supe told him to tell me it wasn't approved but I told my PT it could not be cancelled. Came back, and nothing happened. Business as usual. The job is very fun, I really enjoy my area. A lot of standing around.

UPSER1987

Quick update. I took my planned trip. My PT Supe was cool with it. The FT Supe told him to tell me it wasn't approved but I told my PT it could not be cancelled. Came back, and nothing happened. Business as usual. The job is very fun, I really enjoy my area. A lot of standing around.
Yep, that’s what we’re here for…standing around lol.

Nomadking

You know, I agree with everybody else in this thread but I kind of feel like :censored2: it, fill out an application, go to orientation and see what happens.

Your buddy might be right about the building you're applying to work at. Just keep in mind he might be wrong, and don't be surprised if they do terminate you for excessive absences.

For what it's worth, package handling is tougher than driving. Driving's a test of patience and stress management, in my experience, whereas package handling is going to make you work harder than you've probably dreamt possible just to stay afloat amidst a sea of cardboard. (I can't speak for metro/city driving, however. I'd probably quit if I was in D.C. or, god forbid, New York.
I've heard D.C is pretty bad