Peak and OT

Lil Jimmy

This time of year just give me a headache with all the stupid questions that people come on here with.
It's a seasonal job if you want it work it if you can't make the days then don't even take your time and apply for it
It’s just 2 days though. I don’t see the big deal. Isn’t Ups hurting for staff anyway?

Lil Jimmy

Do what you want dude
That's a very busy week for us if he can't make it those times then maybe the job isn't for you
An hours that they posted for you I guarantee you they're going to ask you for more
Thanks though. If anything I guess I won’t mention anything and just call out due to emergency.

PPH_over_9000

This time of year just give me a headache with all the stupid questions that people come on here with.
It's a seasonal job if you want it work it if you can't make the days then don't even take your time and apply for it

Again, I agree but I just don't care, man. If he wants to go for the hail mary, I say go for it. What's the worst that could happen by getting another often-absent preloader? From my perspective, nothing will change whatsoever other than Lil Jimmy earning a couple more dollars every week.

Again, I agree but I just don't care, man. If he wants to go for the hail mary, I say go for it. What's the worst that could happen by getting another often-absent preloader? From my perspective, nothing will change whatsoever other than Lil Jimmy earning a couple more dollars every week.
If he wants to earn money for the month of December..
Honestly I don't care but this crap really cracks me up
I want to apply for a seasonal job when it's busy, but yeah I need to take some time off..

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I took a few days off for a family thing my first peak while I was a seasonal part-timer. That part might be doable although they won’t be thrilled about it. Very likely they will need you to work longer shifts than what the job posting said though.

PPH_over_9000

If he wants to earn money for the month of December..
Honestly I don't care but this crap really cracks me up
I want to apply for a seasonal job when it's busy, but yeah I need to take some time off..

Lol, it's definitely asinine but it is what it is. I guarantee you we'll hear something more outrageous within a day or two. As far as this goes.... eh, it feels pretty run-of-the-mill to me.