Peak and OT

PPH_over_9000

So they sent you videos in email with the intention for you to watch them on-the-clock?

Or are you trying to finesse an easy first day because you can say "But I haven't watched the safety videos yet!"

Don't worry, you don't have to answer. We already know.

PPH_over_9000

I can’t wait to quit this Mickey Mouse job and get a real job in tech support. SMGDH

I'm pretty sure I remember you explaining how to link a video or embed a picture or something a while back, so hey man, don't worry, you're already in IT.

I've been trying to figure out how to do that cool ass upside down text for when I'm talking to people like Lil Jimmy, though, any thoughts?

PPH_over_9000

What can I say? We can't all have nice comfy office jobs.
and isn't it just wonderful when a person with a nice, comfy office job wants to become a UPSer? You know, because it's "not a real job?"

And my guy, how can you honestly say you have an office job when you've been working from home for 18 months. That term was not created for lackluster coders working from their couch. But really, though? I mean REALLY THOUGH, I'm doubting you're even in IT. I feel like you're a customer rep that fancies himself for IT because he's got a laptop, and that's kind of wishful thinking because there's a part of me that's debating between whether you're wholly unemployed or you're just an alt for a long-established member here.

And that! That right there! That's the moment when I realized I'm giving you way too much time and attention. Enjoy yourself, Jimmy!

Lil Jimmy

and isn't it just wonderful when a person with a nice, comfy office job wants to become a UPSer? You know, because it's "not a real job?"

And my guy, how can you honestly say you have an office job when you've been working from home for 18 months.
True working at home has spoiled me. I just consider a desk and a chair to be an office anywhere.

Just a “lazy” fellow looking to make some easy extra money on the side is all. Figure if I get into the union I’ll get the benefits and say some more.