Peak day

hegro

We got rid of one seasonal coordinator and still have one of them. I have had two helpers quit in the past couple weeks. One liked delivering pizzas better and one only worked a couple days then I never heard from him. The kid they sent to help me yesterday was great but drove 30 minutes to meet me. Interested if they care enough to scrounge up someone else to come help me today.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Cool mines is end of June / early July. Ima try and get 2 months I’ve been paying off a lot of bills so I should be able to handle 2 if my monthly bills aren’t to much to handle
You can always figure out a way to pay those bills whether it is at the time or later. You can not figure out a way to get back the time with your little one. Not the easiest job for having family time. Take three months- you won't regret whatever temporary financial struggle you encounter. And congratulations- I hope everything goes smoothly with the birth.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You can always figure out a way to pay those bills whether it is at the time or later. You can not figure out a way to get back the time with your little one. Not the easiest job for having family time. Take three months- you won't regret whatever temporary financial struggle you encounter. And congratulations- I hope everything goes smoothly with the birth.
This would be the point where Dave would drop in with some nonsense about “playing daddy.”

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You’ve got up to 12 months to take the time and me personally i would rather take it months 9-12 than 1-3. No desire to sit at home with a newborn that really doesn’t interact with me.

Shift 2

Thank you

What'dyabringmetoday???

You’ve got up to 12 months to take the time and me personally i would rather take it months 9-12 than 1-3. No desire to sit at home with a newborn that really doesn’t interact with me.
Yes- I know how it works. Just saying that a financial struggle is worth taking the time off. It will ring true the first Christmas when arriving home well after the child is in bed. Great company to make money. Not so great with the family time.

Brownslave688

Yes- I know how it works. Just saying that a financial struggle is worth taking the time off. It will ring true the first Christmas when arriving home well after the child is in bed. Great company to make money. Not so great with the family time.
Yep. Plus you get 9 months to prepare.

Also I’d suggest @Shift 2 wife look into short term disability if she works. Mine will be paid 6 weeks of STD and 6 weeks of vacation this time around which makes taking the time much easier.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yep. Plus you get 9 months to prepare.

Also I’d suggest @Shift 2 wife look into short term disability if she works. Mine will be paid 6 weeks of STD and 6 weeks of vacation this time around which makes taking the time much easier.
Congratulations to you as well. Hope everyone is health and happy. You probably don't want my advice but once the baby arrives, make sure Mommy sleeps every moment she can. You will both appreciate it if you make that your priority. (Heard this from a friend).

Brownslave688

Congratulations to you as well. Hope everyone is health and happy. You probably don't want my advice but once the baby arrives, make sure Mommy sleeps every moment she can. You will both appreciate it if you make that your priority. (Heard this from a friend).
This is #2 she didn’t sleep a wink the first couple weeks with the first and wouldn’t let anyone help. She was miserable to be around and was likely on the verge of a breakdown.

This time will be different I promise. Lol