Peak has now become the easiest time of year.

Thebrownblob

If they are not allowed then why are they backing into the building every day and loading up boxes?
What’s your suggestion? My local sent a letter telling the company they do not agree with PVD drivers. I have about 8 to 10 drivers who file daily, who are not allowed to get their hours and they have been filing for the last three years is on a national docket. eventually, it will get heard, and something will get done about it. In the meantime, half the people I work with are perfectly fine with it.

What'dyabringmetoday???

What’s your suggestion? My local sent a letter telling the company they do not agree with PVD drivers. I have about 8 to 10 drivers who file daily, who are not allowed to get their hours and they have been filing for the last three years is on a national docket. eventually, it will get heard, and something will get done about it. In the meantime, half the people I work with are perfectly fine with it.
Ok. I say we let supervisors work whenever they want. Let part-timers do full-time work. Annnnnd- pay business agents twice what they currently "earn".

Thebrownblob

If they are not allowed then why are they backing into the building every day and loading up boxes?
Do you ever read any of those stories where Teamsters and members who had the nuts to file continuously, win humongous settlements? Yes, it takes a long time. UPS has a lot of money, and they know how to drag things out. We will see if they win this war. I have a feeling the contract will involve PVD language of some sort as well.

Thebrownblob

Ok. I say we let supervisors work whenever they want. Let part-timers do full-time work. Annnnnd- pay business agents twice what they currently "earn".
Are you filing on the supervisors? Is that the business agents job? Are you filing on part-timers doing full-time work?
I don’t even bother my business agent about that easy stuff. It’s instantly paid if someone files.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Do you ever read any of those stories where Teamsters and members who had the nuts to file continuously, win humongous settlements? Yes, it takes a long time. UPS has a lot of money, and they know how to drag things out. We will see if they win this war. I have a feeling the contract will involve PVD language of some sort as well.
No. I only hear of Teamster "leaders" stealing from the membership and eating big piles of spaghetti. Sorry I struck a nerve sonny...

Thebrownblob

Good for you. Not here. I highly doubt you make more than $130,000 if you are on delivery. Not sure what you do. Go ahead and be mad at me. Don't really care.
I made 130 K as of last week, and I don’t know where you are either but our business agents don’t make 130 K. And I’m not mad at you brother. I just get tired of you complaining and never doing anything but complaining. If you have ideas, give them I’m open I don’t have all the answers.

Thebrownblob

I don’t have any Nerve struck you’re the one always complaining. Some of your complaints are legitimate but you don’t have answers either and that gets tiring.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I made 130 K as of last week, and I don’t know where you are either but our business agents don’t make 130 K. And I’m not mad at you brother. I just get tired of you complaining and never doing anything but complaining. If you have ideas, give them I’m open I don’t have all the answers.
No- you don't like me pointing out the truth. And that's ok.

DiadesSuk

lol ive been long gone for a while now but thought id stop back in and see how my old friends were doing. Looks like I wasn't far off from the truth back in the day when some of these guys said i was full of :censored2: lol.. PVD's weren't only designed to hold off peak volume... it was also to keep the belts moving when you guys decide to strike lol..

Thebrownblob

lol ive been long gone for a while now but thought id stop back in and see how my old friends were doing. Looks like I wasn't far off from the truth back in the day when some of these guys said i was full of :censored2: lol.. PVD's weren't only designed to hold off peak volume... it was also to keep the belts moving when you guys decide to strike lol..
Yeah, I don’t think that will work.
First off half of them have quit this year. The other half are completely unreliable.
The second part would be who’s going to be bringing the packages?
The third part is who’s going to move the packages around in the hubs in centers when they can’t manage to staff at the place now?