Peak has now become the easiest time of year.

DiadesSuk

Yeah, I don’t think that will work.
First off half of them have quit this year. The other half are completely unreliable.
The second part would be who’s going to be bringing the packages?
The third part is who’s going to move the packages around in the hubs in centers when they can’t manage to staff at the place now?
The same was said that PVD wouldnt start eating into your hours. I have enough contacts left within brown to know where the balls are being shuffled. PVD's want hours and money. Someone has you believing that none of what you said is possible. You will find yourself outside the hub holding signs while guys making $35-$40 RTW go in and do your jobs lol..

Thebrownblob

The same was said that PVD wouldnt start eating into your hours. I have enough contacts left within brown to know where the balls are being shuffled. PVD's want hours and money. Someone has you believing that none of what you said is possible. You will find yourself outside the hub holding signs while guys making $35-$40 RTW go in and do your jobs lol..
Lol OK, and my hours have only gone up but you keep believing whatever it is, you’re believing. I can look around the economy and every business I go to they can’t hire anybody if the company wants to take that chance they’re more than welcome to.
Clearly what they pay us is a bargain for them.

DiadesSuk

Lol OK, and my hours have only gone up but you keep believing whatever it is, you’re believing. I can look around the economy and every business I go to they can’t hire anybody if the company wants to take that chance they’re more than welcome to.
Clearly what they pay us is a bargain for them.
I know you guys believe that you're not replaceable. UPS isn't planning to actually replace you, they're supplementing you with people you're training to do your job. The same people get called back time and time again every season. You're training you're fill in while you strike.. They know your routes, your processes. Just coming from someone that got paid a lot of money to streamline the :censored2: you guys didn't want streamlined. I'm not here to argue with ya, I'm just saying, if you take a second to look around at the motions around you, those movements and processes are being put in place for a reason and its not to simplify a 100k a year bread truck drivers life. Word is the IT dept is crashing over there and anyone worth their money is leaving brown. I bailed last year and never been happier lol. Amazon and some other 3PL's are about to stick some forks in UPS and roast it for dinner. Amazon is full steam ahead for browns customer base with drivers that don't get paid ANYTHING close to what you're making. Good luck in 2023! Merry xmas guys :)

Thebrownblob

I know you guys believe that you're not replaceable. UPS isn't planning to actually replace you, they're supplementing you with people you're training to do your job. The same people get called back time and time again every season. You're training you're fill in while you strike.. They know your routes, your processes. Just coming from someone that got paid a lot of money to streamline the :censored2: you guys didn't want streamlined. I'm not here to argue with ya, I'm just saying, if you take a second to look around at the motions around you, those movements and processes are being put in place for a reason and its not to simplify a 100k a year bread truck drivers life. Word is the IT dept is crashing over there and anyone worth their money is leaving brown. I bailed last year and never been happier lol. Amazon and some other 3PL's are about to stick some forks in UPS and roast it for dinner. Amazon is full steam ahead for browns customer base with drivers that don't get paid ANYTHING close to what you're making. Good luck in 2023! Merry xmas guys :)
Yeah Amazon doing great lol and FedEx is really killing it. Don’t you have some reports to write or something? And how is your pension and your free healthcare, Mr. management. 😂😂

I love it. Most places are having to pay over $20 an hour just to get people to fill out applications and doing a 10th of the work. Most drivers are doing and you believe these people want this job or this work LOL you’re cracking me up.
Merry Christmas to you too

Thebrownblob

Remember everyone there’s over 300,000 people out there right now just itching and waiting in the wings to take our jobs for less money, less benefits, says a guy who no longer works here as well 🤷‍♂️😂😂😂

Pkgrunner

Till I Collapse
I'll be there Christmas eve. Some of us remember what the S stands for in UPS. ;)
They keep offering me an R day during the week so I will come in Saturday😎.
Works for me and also the 22.4 who does my route.
Working 42ish hours per week with 10 of those hours at ot rate. Easy money🤑
Have done more than 30 years running out of hours and not seeing my family during the peak.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
🤣🤣🤣