Peak is officially here.

542thruNthru

Like a 8 cube with the cab full.

He had filled the whole house and garage. Then he put up tarps and filled the driveway all the way to the street almost as high as the house. When I would deliver I would drop the package next to the huge pile of crap because I couldn't get to the front door.

BuckyBadger

complete disaster today. Worst day I've ever seen, working Saturday actually screwed things up worse as the lineup was way off. Way shorthanded, contract is not resolved so they're still paying everybody 10/hr, just bad from start to finish. I snuck out after my pull was done before I got roped into anything else.

AwashBwashCwash

complete disaster today. Worst day I've ever seen, working Saturday actually screwed things up worse as the lineup was way off. Way shorthanded, contract is not resolved so they're still paying everybody 10/hr, just bad from start to finish. I snuck out after my pull was done before I got roped into anything else.

Nice I go in in about an hour can't wait to see what is in store for me.
Starting to lose hope.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
depended on the route, More businesses meant more blowout but nothing world ending.

I am starting to dislike my preload area. It used to be I could "steal" a portion of someone's assignment but the people around me are old, stuck up,and refuse help.

So while my small cube was running smoothly. The rest of the building was chaos.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I guess my center is over staffed for now. Most guys were home by 3 today. I went and helped another driver, was still off around 6. Might be smooth sailing for us.

Bob11B

@ my center they said they were still trying to follow 9.5 I had a helper for 3 hours, called and said I wouldn't make 9.5 and they said I shouldn't have let my helper go...even th9ough we were told we couldn't keep them a minute past what we were allowed. LOL, absolutely no way they can keep 9.5 throughout peak

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Absolutely brutal today.
IMG_20181126_180654160_HDR.jpg

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Punched out by 6:15pm. Went home and took a warm shower, walked my dog and had dinner with the wife. Having a rural route out in the middle of nowhere where no sup will bother you does have its advantages.

BUCN85

Punched out by 6:15pm. Went home and took a warm shower, walked my dog and had dinner with the wife. Having a rural route out in the middle of nowhere where no sup will bother you does have its advantages.
I’m on a rural route and I always got that green light going off telling me when I should be done by people who don’t know the route...