Peak Season

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Thank you for finally acknowledging the fact that you're indeed what we've said you are for a long time.

You're Fat Freddy's hand maid whose job among other unpleasant tasks is to keep feeding him a satisfactory supply of cheap labor earning a wage he would be too embarrassed to pay himself and to serve as a firewall against all efforts to form a union represented workforce within Fedex Ground.

This is a reality that is freely accepted. But as long as you insist on continuing to feed us that big pile of bull feces we'll continue to throw it right back at you. The reason being is the extremely captive and one sided nature of the contract itself. In fact it was only under the threat of an Internal Revenue lawsuit did the company grudging grant the goodwill provision that allows you to sell your contract for capital gain but even that comes with tight restrictions and controls.
Who exactly is the ‘we’ you continually reference?

oldngray

nowhere special
Oooh! Grammar police!!!

Bet you learned that at The Dano School Of Charm.
Book-Em-Danno.jpg

dmac1

Oooh! Grammar police!!!

Oooh! Grammar police!!!

When someone is making a claim of superior intelligence through their post, even indirectly, they should show they have the right to claim that superiority. Otherwise, they have opened up the door for other's to point out their lack of 'brainses.'

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
When someone is making a claim of superior intelligence through their post, even indirectly, they should show they have the right to claim that superiority. Otherwise, they have opened up the door for other's to point out their lack of 'brainses.'
Eh, bite me.

bacha29

Speaking of peak , saw a report yesterday that this year's peak season shipments will exceed total industry capacity by 250,000,000 That's right 250 million boxes.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I'm having a great peak. M-friend with one apartment complex. Easiest one since I broke my leg in 2013. As I write this the 250 mil was just on the news in the background.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
But I have a solution to fix peak overflow. In my area, the school bus drivers must be in a union because they drive around in empty school buses.... fill them up with packages!!!

bacha29

For a broke country we seem to have money.
The bills will come due next month and it's one of the reasons why there are growing concerns that Q1/21 will actually be a negative number. Due in part to the fact that none of the stimulus packages being floated around congress contain a stimulus check. Just extended UC benefits and help for state and local governments.

AB831

The bills will come due next month and it's one of the reasons why there are growing concerns that Q1/21 will actually be a negative number. Due in part to the fact that none of the stimulus packages being floated around congress contain a stimulus check. Just extended UC benefits and help for state and local governments.
The most amazing thing about this whole pandemic is how the federal government has completely abdicated its duty and left the states to fend for themselves. That has been the federal strategy since day one. Congress is doing nothing but using other people's tragedies as a bargaining chip to play political games. The President is doing nothing but tweeting about voter fraud that doesn't exist. The state governors really got a raw deal.