PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I haven’t posted anything about any other phobia. If I have, please let me know where.
That was the point of all the other phobe pics which you obviously didn't get that I was making fun of you.
Why do you choose homosexuality to label one with a phobia who disagrees with your "enlightened" position?
Why not other issues or subjects one disagrees with you?
I think you have "yourkindaphobia"
For the second time, what is that?

BrownFlush

Their mistake. Preferring to be outraged rather than realize that the only way they’ll be able to accomplish their goals is to let a leader sympathetic to their cause intelligently appeal to the general populace.

Hope you feel like all the virtue signaling outrage was worth it when you wake up to four more years of Trump on November 4, you :censored2:ing idiots.
Four more years of all this winning will be hard to take but I'm ready.

BrownFlush

Like fags matter, we are only 1% of the voting population
Keep breeding and maybe one day it will take.
The definition of a miracle is "against nature"
Fags birthing fags. Keep trying.
You can dream that one day maybe your great great grandson's vote will matter.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
That was the point of all the other phobe pics which you obviously didn't get that I was making fun of you.
Why do you choose homosexuality to label one with a phobia who disagrees with your "enlightened" position?
Why not other issues or subjects one disagrees with you?
I think you have "yourkindaphobia"
For the second time, what is that?
I don’t know. I wasn’t aware that you suffered from all the other phobias. Do you spend your life afraid of everything?

BrownFlush

I don’t know. I wasn’t aware that you suffered from all the other phobias. Do you spend your life afraid of everything?
You don't know what?
Fear? LOL .. yes..yes... I'm shaking in my boots.
Two deflections. Third try. What is "my kind"?

El Correcto

god is dead
Think Pete will have a better shot in 2024 when Bernie has died of a natural cause, Ginsburg has been replaced by some Jesus freak Trump appointee and Bernie’s former feel good goon squad has done a little growing up.
I think he wins the nomination this time around. I’m donating to him $100 a week.

BrownFlush

Apparently the kind that is terribly afraid of lots of different things and acts out hatefully at anything “different”.
Apparently you think when one has a different position than you on a subject or issue, you label them afraid. Also when one makes fun of your position they are hateful.
Sad and stupid.

Just another leftist lib cry baby.

bbsam

Staff member
Apparently you think when one has a different position than you on a subject or issue, you label them afraid. Also when one makes fun of your position they are hateful.
Sad and stupid.

Just another leftist lib cry baby.
I’m asking if you’re afraid. It’s the only thing that explains your hateful attacks on gays .