PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
th

@bbsam ...whitetrashaphobic

Box Ox

newfie

Like I said, a circus. Thankfully the demographics in this country are changing. Boomers are dying out, immigrants are moving in and having record numbers of children. if you can't vote em out, breed em out. #murica

Why are you such a homophobic person? I don’t usually say such things but I’ll be glad when you’re kind die out.

Seems to be an abundance of the "things will get better when the person i disagree with dies out" mindset

newfie

The best candidates for the Presidency rarely are elected. The overwhelming majority of Americans vote on feelings instead of what is best for the country. Republicans and Democrats all work for their own interests. "War or Drugs." "War on Terror." "Bill Clinton Crime Bill." "Reaganomics." One party hides it with false patriotism, the other with a false sense of caring for the "disadvantaged." Nothing changes. The last Presidential election I voted in was 1992. Since then, it's become painfully obvious that voting in America is nothing more than a sham process put forth to placate the masses into believing that they have a say in the direction of the country. Enjoy the show, fellas.

translated another way I am much smarter then the system therefore I will not attempt to join or fix the system.

Box Ox

Like fags matter, we are only 1% of the voting population. They can all whore for Bernie, Pete is the man.

Think Pete will have a better shot in 2024 when Bernie has died of a natural cause, Ginsburg has been replaced by some Jesus freak Trump appointee and Bernie’s former feel good goon squad has done a little growing up.

BrownArmy

I agree we should be honest with ourselves and I hope you find a way to do so. the fact is Trump registered for the draft went in for his military physical and was rejected for those bone spurs. at first it was a 1 y temporary deferment which later became a 4 friend rejection. Trump had the balls to register and go for his physical. Its also logical to see that trump was probably following the path of the time and get his Vietnam ticket stamped to enhance his resume. A common tactic amongst the rich and elite of the time. The difference here between your fairy tale and the truth is that we can see trump actually registered and actually went through the process of qualifying. There is no evidence that he manufactured the bone spur excuse there is evidence that the Armed forces rejected his application based on those bone spurs.

from Snopes the liberally biased fact check site:

Trump received his fourth and final college deferment on 16 January 1968. After graduating from Wharton, he was reclassified 1-A on 9 July 1968. Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968.

According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump’s having bone spurs in both heels:

While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.

The details of that medical exemption remain unclear and controversial, and most draft-related government medical records from the Vietnam era were not preserved.

1972:

Despite the supposedly “short-term” nature of Trump’s disqualifying physical condition, on 17 February 1972 he was reclassified 4-friend (not qualified for military service), presumably due to the abolishment of the 1-Y classification the previous year.

the next dishonest arguement you might try to make is that the Donald recieved such a high draft number due to his money and influence?

these numbers were awarded by birthday as seen in this chart . his birthday being june 14, 1946.

vietnam-lottery-draft-december-1-1969.png

So the truth is there is no proof that Donald did anymore to avoid the war other then to apply for college deferrmenets and every indication that he did as required and registered and showed up where required . I hope you can handle this honesty . I know it differs from your DNC talking points.

It's amazing how completely full of st you are.

Carry on.