PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

floridays

I bet you spend 0% of your day wondering what Mithra is planning for you. I bet you don’t even really give a :censored2: who Mithra is.

That’s how I spend my days, but with all Gods. It’s all non sense fren, fun stories, but non sense.
No, an empty tomb doesn't equal non sense.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This entire thread is in the past, buncha Jesus freaks. That was thousands of years ago snowflakes, get over it.
1574545735658.png

Seymour Packages

I sleep well at night knowing that Jesus of the Bible was a dark skinned man from the Middle East with hair like wool, not some frail weakling with blonde hair and blue eyes as he is painted in so many churches in the West. Such a beautiful region of the world with such beautiful people. May Allah continue to bless the Middle East and her people. The cradle of civilization, religion, and culture.

Last edited:

Seymour Packages

I sleep well knowing whatever he looked like, he took my place.

Seymour, by your self definition you are racist.

There is only one God and Muhammad is his prophet. Alhamdulillah! I respect your Christ. He was one of the greatest prophets.

In terms of my distaste for a certain phenotype, may Allah judge me in paradise for me weakness.

floridays

There is only one God and Muhammad is his prophet. Alhamdulillah! I respect your Christ. He was one of the greatest prophets.

In terms of my distaste for a certain phenotype, may Allah judge me in paradise for me weakness.
You are correct, there is one God, Jesus is His Son, I as a sinner have already been judged, His Son took my sin upon himself.
He is not just my Christ, He is God's Christ, God sent him to be Christ for the whole world.
God judged me through His son on the cross, I accept His sons willful substitution.

We simply disagree on whether Jesus was merely a prophet or the Messiah.

Box Ox

I sleep well at night knowing that Jesus of the Bible was a dark skinned man from the Middle East with hair like wool, not some frail weakling with blonde hair and blue eyes as he is painted in so many churches in the West.

There is only one God and Muhammad is his prophet.

Funny that you’d describe the physical characteristics of Jesus but would likely flip the :censored2: out if someone were to start drawing Muhammad in front of you.

Seymour Packages

Funny that you’d describe the physical characteristics of Jesus but would likely flip the :censored2: out if someone were to start drawing Muhammad in front of you.
No. Not really. I do not follow the hadith that forbid painted or drawn representations of the prophet. The beauty of Islam is we don't have to culturally appropriate our central religious figure to look like us for our religion to be relevant.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You believe in a god, and think his spokesperson was the child rapist mohommad.

Lol. You're fun, stick around fren, I'm enjoying the lulz you provide.

Box Ox

No. Not really. I do not follow the hadith that forbid painted or drawn representations of the prophet.

So you’d be fine with drawing Muhammad in Indonesia, Pakistan, Muslim immigrant enclaves in Europe and various Middle Eastern countries?

It’s not that Islam tolerates your not following that particular hadith. You’re just fortunate enough to live in a country that will protect you from the true believers.

vantexan

I sleep well at night knowing that Jesus of the Bible was a dark skinned man from the Middle East with hair like wool, not some frail weakling with blonde hair and blue eyes as he is painted in so many churches in the West. Such a beautiful region of the world with such beautiful people. May Allah continue to bless the Middle East and her people. The cradle of civilization, religion, and culture.
You do realize Islam is a Johnny-come-lately religion and not as old as Christianity or even older Judaism? Conquering the Middle East out of the Arabian peninsula isn't exactly being the cradle of civilization. Consider the lands between the Tigris and Euphrates instead, or along the Nile. But then China already had an advanced civilization when Mohammed was herding goats.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
After attending church and visiting multiple churches I can say that I have never seen a picture of Jesus with blue eyes and blonde hair. Always darker skin, dark brown hair, and brown eyes with broad shoulders and hands that looked like he worked for a living.

Not that it matters either way.

Ishmael and his offspring was given a promise by God because he was from the seed of Abraham (however you want to spell his name) and the rest is history to this day. Isaac was given a promise as well.

Where you were born and/or raised has significant bearing over what you were taught to believe imo and I dont judge anyone who doesnt believe in Jesus. The mass murdering of people for their nonbelief is unreal regardless of who is doing it. It's wrong and will need a verdict when judged.

With that being said, the question remains, do we accept Jesus's death on the cross of death and spilled blood as the sacrifice for our sins or not. It's not a hard question to answer. Yes, I'm not sure, or no.

None one is perfect. So on the day we take our last breath, whether we have an idea of that approximate day due to a terminal sickness or our wife or husband finds us dead in the recliner (like happened to a guy I know that retired and about 10 days later died at 63 yrs of age watching TV) it is a for sure issue, we will die, forgiven or not.

On that day all arguements will stop. Life will terminate here and eternity will begin. The question will be answered for those who dont believe. The gun had 3 bullets loaded in a 6 chamber revolver and we personally pulled the trigger. Such a bad gamble considering the odds. I never knew how bad until I bottomed out in my conscience until one day when I was made to see the futility of my life and what I would lose if I continued on that path.