PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I sleep well at night knowing that Jesus of the Bible was a dark skinned man from the Middle East with hair like wool, not some frail weakling with blonde hair and blue eyes as he is painted in so many churches in the West. Such a beautiful region of the world with such beautiful people. May Allah continue to bless the Middle East and her people. The cradle of civilization, religion, and culture.
Instead of worrying about physical traits, maybe can loose some sleep over this. It appears you have cradled false religion.Your religion denies (assuming you also if you are a true muslim) Jesus as the Son of God. You admit he lived but he was "just a good man and teacher, prophet ."
Muslims deny Jesus was deity.
In fact, it is heresy to say that your false god, allah, even had a son.
1 John 2....you deny the Son, you do not have the Father

El Correcto

god is dead
If Jesus is in the past, exactly why does his mention raise your ears so much?
Exactly why do you attack a "non entity?"

He's paid for you, thousands of years ago, you can be free.
Because I have to deal with you idiot cultists using your religion to discriminate against gays.
You say that outwardly, inside however you know all you posted is
View attachment 283377 , face to face, it's all our future.
I'd love to have a new brother. Up to you.
No it’s really not.
Why won’t you accept Mithra as your lord creator? Why won’t you accept mithra’s plan for us?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Because I have to deal with you idiot cultists using your religion to discriminate against gays.

No it’s really not.
Why won’t you accept Mithra as your lord creator? Why won’t you accept mithra’s plan for us?
Admit it, the only god you believe in is Aphrodite, the goddess of self-love. She justifies your personal philosophy.

Seymour Packages

You are correct, there is one God, Jesus is His Son, I as a sinner have already been judged, His Son took my sin upon himself.
He is not just my Christ, He is God's Christ, God sent him to be Christ for the whole world.
God judged me through His son on the cross, I accept His sons willful substitution.

We simply disagree on whether Jesus was merely a prophet or the Messiah.

You know what? I respect your position and the way you present your point of view. You seem to be a sincere person of faith, and you are not arrogant and self righteous. Good on you, brother. We can all learn something from the way you conduct yourself. A true Christian.

Seymour Packages

b51c4a28e9956f0c6b510dc560894a69d95883ed.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
Admit it, the only god you believe in is Aphrodite, the goddess of self-love. She justifies your personal philosophy.
upload_2020-2-17_11-4-15.jpeg

Speaking of Aphrodite, this is what real religious persecution looks like.
Tearing down of temples and defacing of other’s Gods. Not having to bake a cake for someone in a state that makes sexual discrimination illegal.

BrownFlush

You know what? I respect your position and the way you present your point of view. You seem to be a sincere person of faith, and you are not arrogant and self righteous. Good on you, brother. We can all learn something from the way you conduct yourself. A true Christian.
Yes ..what ever you do..don't be point blank.
Handle with care now. We don't want to offend.
Straight forward quotes that demand responses let's pretend we don't see them and brother up and peace everybody. smh

BrownFlush

We simply disagree on whether Jesus was merely a prophet or the Messiah.
Uh...that's not a "simple"disagreement.
"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is the Son of God."
A confession unto your salvation.
You deny that Jesus is God, you will die in your sins.
You are correct, there is one God,
Wrong.
You have nothing in common with this God. allah does not have a son. allah is not the true and living God. When he says there is one God, he is letting you think that you and him are talking about the same thing.
You are not.

Last edited:

Seymour Packages

Nope.
The latest Kodak isn't it.
The King is sitting at the right hand of God ( Spiritual )and is ruling over His Kingdom which is the Church. Which is spiritual.
Carnal minds are looking for the physical. It's mot there.
Peter said we are living stones built up into a spiritual household.

Is this the same church that molests little boys? Or the church that permits gay marriage? Or is it the church that has blessed opposing nations' troops as they go off to war? Christ is far removed from the false worship of your church. He will spew the greater number of those that form the church from his mouth as they are neither hot nor cold in their devotion to him.

Incorporating false, pagan traditions such as the so called Trinity (3rd century) and the celebration of his birth on December 25th is blasphemy. A far fetched idea not even introduced into Christianity until the 4th century, an idea borrowed from the Romans and their pagan celebrations. "Remember the reason for the season" my ass. Modern Christianity is an amalgamation of pagan traditions and customs masquerading as a religion. Your Christ is disgusted with the perversion of Christianity as it is practiced in the West.

BrownFlush

Is this the same church that molests little boys? Or the church that permits gay marriage?
nope..I'm not Catholic...or whatever denomination you're thinking about gay marriage..there are several
I. He will spew the greater number of those that form the church from his mouth as they are neither hot nor cold in their devotion to him.
Why you quoting Revelation?
Why do you quote any scripture? You don't believe it to be the inspired word of the only true and living God who had a Son.
Since you are picking out verses you like..you ever gonna address this one?
"Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is THE Christ? the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also. As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father."
1 John 2: 22-24

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Incorporating false, pagan traditions such as the so called Trinity (3rd century) and the celebration of his birth on December 25th is blasphemy. A far fetched idea not even introduced into Christianity until the 4th century, an idea borrowed from the Romans and their pagan celebrations. "Remember the reason for the season" my ass. Modern Christianity is an amalgamation of pagan traditions and customs masquerading as a religion. Your Christ is disgusted with the perversion of Christianity as it is practiced in the West.
You are right on the roots of Christmas .
Not a thing in the Bible about celebrating the birth of Christ. Just about all denominations do it.
We don't as a church.Nothing in the Bible that gives us a command or example that such was ever done by the early church.
We do as individuals. Tree, spirit of the season, giving gifts, food.
Romans 14 is the scripture for things that are matters of judgement. It is lawful to participate in such things and we are not to judge the one who does or does not.
In scripture, there is collective action and there is also individual action.

Is it me or does your "peace be unto you brothers" line wearing a little thin now that you have been called on some things? You seem just a little less loving and tolerant of others that call you on your BS.

Last edited: