PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll stick with grabbing women by the pusillanimous.
86853637_1332737580265607_8010555946289856512_n.jpg

newfie

Nope. The Muslims would cut his penis off. The Catholics just transfer the molesters to another church.

we could only hope you were correct about the muslims

The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries | Shaista Gohir
The moral hypocrisy is outrageous in a country where homosexuality is not only strictly forbidden but savagely punished, even between two consenting adults. However, men who sodomise young boys are not considered homosexuals or paedophiles.

Islamic schools in Pakistan plagued by sex abuse of children

Last edited:

floridays

No. Just a fat guy.

Never seen you before in my life.

I'll bet my nuts you aren't as old as him and look worse in a suit than him.

Furthermore, I'll bet my ex-wifes ovaries that his blood work and digital imaging exceeds yours.

You're a lib, I thought you clowns didn't fat shame and bully and that type of
bsbullf.gif

Four more years fella, enjoy your ride.

vantexan

we could only hope you were correct about the muslims

The Dancing Boys of Afghanistan

The hypocrisy of child abuse in many Muslim countries | Shaista Gohir
The moral hypocrisy is outrageous in a country where homosexuality is not only strictly forbidden but savagely punished, even between two consenting adults. However, men who sodomise young boys are not considered homosexuals or paedophiles.

Islamic schools in Pakistan plagued by sex abuse of children
James Michener wrote a book about Afghanistan called "Caravans" where he alluded to how repressed women are and men turn to teenage boys for sex. I thought it was BS but read similar to your articles after the military went in. Apparently there's a certain day of the week where it's allowed. And was shocked to find in Mexico it's not uncommon for men to have sex with other men they meet at bars then go home to their wives. They don't consider themselves gay if they're the one doing it to other men.