PEE-WEE Buttigieg?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Former Vice President Joe Biden, 77, is now the youngest male candidate in the Democrats’ presidential primary after former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg dropped out of the race Sunday.
While Trump is the youngest male in both parties.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
For all the "Trump's health should be questioned talk", we don't hear a peep about Biden.
Cornpop
Super Thursday
This is my Wife
Hair sniffing
You know the rest
Got arrested trying to meet Mandela
Etc, etc, etc.
This guy is certifiable and it shows. I truly feel sorry for him because he seems to have the beginning stages of dementia. And this is the best the Dems can do? Trump 2020! Mark it down!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
For all the "Trump's health should be questioned talk", we don't hear a peep about Biden.
Cornpop
Super Thursday
This is my Wife
Hair sniffing
You know the rest
Got arrested trying to meet Mandela
Etc, etc, etc.
This guy is certifiable and it shows. I truly feel sorry for him because he seems to have the beginning stages of dementia. And this is the best the Dems can do? Trump 2020! Mark it down!
Combination of Reagan and Bush Jr?

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Mark it down. Biden will pick someone for VP who the Dems can get behind. It will NOT be a white man
Combination of Reagan and Bush Jr?
Bush Jr maybe just not to Bidens extent. Reagan was good one. Trump reminds me of Reagan minus the twitter stuff. Good quips and one liners. FWIW, if Trump woulda layed off the twitter from the get go he would be liked as much as Ronnie. Unfortunately in this day and age, some people just can't help themselves. I detest social media btw. Not on any of that bull:censored2:!