Pelosi

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It sure sounds like "WE" to me....unless it's "Soueeee" and she's calling pigs.

Do you still want to say she didn't say "WE" ???? You are so full of it, you don't relent even when you are proven wrong.

The video clearly confirms what I and HOAX both said she said, yet somehow, maybe a miracle ear failure causes her to hear the word "WE".

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Her sentence, in the clip, starts with "but we"........she says "we". Why do you deny it ????

She says the word, "we". There's no denying it.

It doesn't matter what the text is, even if it's her reading the phone book. The statement from you is that she didn't say "we" and it's obvious she did indeed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pelosi probably didn't say this either......the video is probably faked....that'll be TOS's response.

The CBO says otherwise!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
1zd7n0g.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Remember when Pelosi said:
We have to pass it, to find out what's in it ?

A physician called into radio show and said:
that's the definition of a stool sample.

This is your quote you posted. I ask you, were you accurate? Your question to the readers was "REMEMBER WHEN PELOSI SAID"....

She never said that, but FOX news says she did and now YOU say it over and over despite the video and caption on your own link proving otherwise.

How do you feel informed when you do stuff like this?

Just curious.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is your quote you posted. I ask you, were you accurate? Your question to the readers was "REMEMBER WHEN PELOSI SAID"....

She never said that, but FOX news says she did and now YOU say it over and over despite the video and caption on your own link proving otherwise.

Just curious.

TOS.
It's on tape and no ventriloquist is close. She is actually saying it.......you are in constant denial of the obvious!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Just curious.

TOS.
I have never known you to be more wrong. Take off your blinders, because, damn, this is obvious. She said it. Fox news didn't mis-quote her. Why don't you look at the facts only and leave your political bias out of it?

oldngray

nowhere special
I have never known you to be more wrong. Take off your blinders, because, damn, this is obvious. She said it. Fox news didn't mis-quote her. Why don't you look at the facts only and leave your political bias out of it?

You notice TOS refuses to post what he claims Pelosi really said (which is something he never explained other than claiming Moreluck and Fox were wrong).

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Another one. SHEESH. Like robots coming off a production line.

Ill tell ya what, why dont YOU and GRAY post what YOU think she said, then Ill correct you both at the same time and save me time.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Another one. SHEESH. Like robots coming off a production line.

Ill tell ya what, why dont YOU and GRAY post what YOU think she said, then Ill correct you both at the same time and save me time.

TOS.

We are still waiting for you to post what you believe she really said. Since you can't that proves our point.