Pelosi

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The wicked witch of the west staying on as party leader just goes to show you the arrogance the prevails inside the beltway.Her reason for staying on is to help the middle class. What a crock ! She stated that she prayed on it . How about praying for all the unborn babies her pro-choice policies have effected.She promotes herself as a Catholic Women legislator.Another crock. Tar and feathering would be too good for her (I wanted to say burn at the stake but I shouldn't) .Got to go now working myself into a lather and will soon start rambling obsenities about her and be thrown off the BC............or moderated at the least.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't remember ever seeing a picture of Nancy's husband, so I Yahooed, "picture of Mr. & Mrs. Pelosi". Funny, but a picture of Charlie Rangel came up !!! That's why I love Yahoo....it's so politically correct!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
BabinR20101109_low.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pelosi & Reid both want to pass the Dream Act during the lame duck congress.......I guess they haven't done enough damage to the country. All this while the Illinois elect congressman (R)has to stand by while the 2 Dems. get seated right away. What kind of crap are they pulling???

over9five

Staff member
I agree...the Republicans have to be happy about that. Hopefully she will stay in the spotlight and maybe cary the gavel around more.

I just am amazed that the House Democrats are that stupid. She represents every reason they took such a loss...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I just am amazed that the House Democrats are that stupid. She represents every reason they took such a loss...

That is exactly the same thing I was thinking. She was going around today talking about how she won Minority Leader because of the fantastic job she did as Speaker of the House. She has no common sense at all and is in complete denial. She doesn't understand that the rest of the country doesn't have the San Francisco and NYC values. Its scary to think that somebody with her mental state is second in line to be POTUS. I wonder how many races she will help lose in 2012.