Pelosi

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I enjoyed the report that Queen Nancy was upset that she had been kept out of the WH conference for stopping the gov't shutdown.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pelosi Has Thought, Brain Catches Fire

MEDFORD, Massachusetts (BHN) - There were a few tense moments last week when House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's brain apparently "caught fire" while she gave a lecture at Tufts University.
During a rambling, convoluted, and often incoherent speech, audience members became alarmed by what some described as an 'electrical fire' smell accompanied by what appeared to be smoke wafting from Pelosi's head. "Dude, her brain was smoking," said freshman Casey Isaacs. "It smelled just like my car radio when I wired it backwards."
Here is a transcript of Mrs. Pelosi's mental meltdown:
"To my Republican friends: take back your party. So that it doesn’t matter so much who wins the election, because we have shared values about the education of our children, the growth of our economy, how we defend our country, our security and civil liberties, how we respect our seniors. Because there are so many things at risk right now -- perhaps in another question I'll go into them, if you want. But the fact is that elections shouldn't matter as much as they do...But when it comes to a place where there doesn't seem to be shared values then that can be problematic for the country, as I think you can see right now."
Sources report that Pelosi later returned to "normal" after a lengthy nap.
My comments: That woman has the mental horsepower of a weed-whacker - thank God her head didn't explode!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Seems that 20% of all Obamacare waivers are in Nancy Pelosi's district......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...pelosis-district-eat-health-care-law-waivers/

From your article:

"The waivers are not intended to be permanent. They are granted for one year at a time, and are meant to exempt certain companies from rules that restrict annual benefit limits. For 2011, the law prohibits most health plans from setting an annual limit lower than $750,000. The law would eventually end annual limits, but in the meantime allows companies to apply for a waiver if they still have limits lower than the law allows. "

What is wrong with this? Health care reform doesnt even begin until 2014 and this waiver is only good for 12 months.

Like i said before, FOX NEWS, "WE DISTORT -YOU COMPLY"
images

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
From your article:

"The waivers are not intended to be permanent. They are granted for one year at a time, and are meant to exempt certain companies from rules that restrict annual benefit limits. For 2011, the law prohibits most health plans from setting an annual limit lower than $750,000. The law would eventually end annual limits, but in the meantime allows companies to apply for a waiver if they still have limits lower than the law allows. "

What is wrong with this? Health care reform doesnt even begin until 2014 and this waiver is only good for 12 months.

images

Peace.
It's all about favors.......the establishments weren't ma & pa places, they were day spas and fancy restaurants where you pay $60 for a slab of steak. The owners are probably all her social friends. No I don't have proof...except that most politicians are snake oil salespeople.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's all about favors.......the establishments weren't ma & pa places, they were day spas and fancy restaurants where you pay $60 for a slab of steak. The owners are probably all her social friends. No I don't have proof...except that most politicians are snake oil salespeople.

Thanks for the admission, you have no proof, you just jump on the mud slinging bandwagon because FOX told you so. Your puppet master first thing in the morning. Did you actually read the article you posted? OR did you fixate on the word WAIVER because thats all that is highlighted by FOX news?

Words are a big part of the FOX messaging. Get the audience to fixate on words without understanding the meaning.

YOur article clearly explained the need for the waivers and yet, all you could focus on was the word WAIVER, then you elaborate with some claim that they are political favors without proof.

It never ends.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know, I thought I would do a search for this Pelosi story and I looked on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC & CNN sites......under "healthcare waivers in Pelosi's district" and I didn't find a thing.

I would think you would find it infuriating that you were being kept from actual news in your world by these networks. You must need the protection they provide. For the rest of us, we want all the news and we'll pick & choose what to believe.
Piece!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You know, I thought I would do a search for this Pelosi story and I looked on ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC & CNN sites......under "healthcare waivers in Pelosi's district" and I didn't find a thing.

I would think you would find it infuriating that you were being kept from actual news in your world by these networks. You must need the protection they provide. For the rest of us, we want all the news and we'll pick & choose what to believe.
Piece!

What part is the "news" of the story? The waiver, or the protection of those people with health plans that will benefit from the waiver??

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What part is the "news" of the story? The waiver, or the protection of those people with health plans that will benefit from the waiver??

Peace.

The news is 'Favors For Friends'.............I suspect (that's right, I suspect) that she got waivers for all the spas she goes to and all the restaurants she frequents. I don't think there's a Jack In The Box among them!!!! AND, 20% is a large portion for San Fran considering all of the USA.

From your article:

A waiver that expires in 12 months exempting from a law that doesn't go into effect for 3 years?

images

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
A report said today that Nancy Pelosi's net worth was $35 million and was up 62% from the previous year.................How does she do that?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, Nancy, if things were so bad with unemployment at 5%....what do you call now ?????? Biggest B.S.'er.....