Pelosi

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor (80).gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is "taken aback" by the growing dissent and anger among rank-and-file Democrats over a possible resolution to formally condemn anti-Semitism ...

Pelosi walked out of a meeting Wednesday with Democrat House members, setting down her microphone and telling attendees, “Well if you're not going to listen to me, I’m done talking."

Last edited:

Sportello

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is "taken aback" by the growing dissent and anger among rank-and-file Democrats over a possible resolution to formally condemn anti-Semitism ...

Pelosi walked out of a meeting Wednesday with Democrat House members, setting down her microphone and telling attendees, “Well if you're not going to listen to me, I’m done talking."
Is this where we are now? Have you fallen that far?

Seriously, change something in your life. Whatever you are doing isn't working.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This morning I heard Pelosi refer to illegal aliens as "our newcomers to our country". Really?? She wants them to vote and says we should be more "welcoming". She needs to re-read the election rules!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can really tell that it has been a long, long time since Nancy has been in high school.
She wants the 16 yr olds to vote...…..you know, while they are studying civics & government. They can get excited about things when they can vote.
Has she not seen today's 16 yr olds??
They want to score pot or worse, play phone games and get their license. They have no common sense yet....perfect Democrat voter!!

It will be fine

You can really tell that it has been a long, long time since Nancy has been in high school.
She wants the 16 yr olds to vote...…..you know, while they are studying civics & government. They can get excited about things when they can vote.
Has she not seen today's 16 yr olds??
They want to score pot or worse, play phone games and get their license. They have no common sense yet....perfect Democrat voter!!
That makes them different from the average adult how?