Pelosi

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

newfie

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sought to move on from questions about impeachment during a televised town hall Thursday night, even as she insisted she wasn't bothered at all by polls showing sagging support for the probe against President Trump.

I got news for you Nancy ... that ain't the only thing that is sagging!
it must be rough for her, the train is rolling at warp speed and she just realized the brakes dont work.

oldngray

nowhere special
7b424dde09.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The prayerful solemn Catholic legislator from California who is pro-choice. What a phony ! Hailing from Baltimore home of Catholic doctrine for the teaching of children in this country ,she must have been absent when they taught 5 and 8 during Catechism class.

newfie

How nice of her to wear all black today. She is mourning the death of her party, I hope others recognize her dedication.

everytime she says she prays for our president i intently watch for the lightening bolts that should immediately strike. Even god has given up on her soul.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
everytime she says she prays for our president i intently watch for the lightening bolts that should immediately strike. Even god has given up on her soul.

Who is more Godly, Donald Trump or Pelosi? Your president is the devil incarnate, but you see him as the Second Coming.

That's ignorant.