Pelosi

Box Ox

Your president is the devil incarnate, but you see him as the Second Coming.

Our economy is very strong and Trump would be up 60/40 or more in polls against any of the current Democratic Presidential candidates if he weren't a total :censored2:. The only difference the stuff you point out about him makes is about 10-15 percentage points in the polls. And the Democrats are losing the moderates with this impeachment. Which probably means his being "the devil" is only about 1/2 to 2/3 as important as it would be without the impeachment anyway.

So......do you want to keep rambling about orange man bad or do you want to win an election with the strength of your ideas and ideals?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now there's hinting going on that maybe whacko Nancy will find a way to NOT send the articles to the Senate.....It's all games to her and her gang.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Just like yours is for supporting Trump and his lies.
As an flawed person I will have a lot to answer for ,but I can think of no greater sin than the killing of innocents or the support of it. Pelosi and all of those who support abortion have as much blood on their hands as those who perform it.God works in strange ways ,just maybe our president as imperfect,crass,sometimes abrasive human being is our Lord's instrument to be the great disrupter and expose the evil that has been embedded in our government.He is pro life,that is all I need to know.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Each impeachment has been handled differently.
Namely there are only a few set rules on how to proceed. Other than that it's an open book, anyone can make up rules on how to run the trial.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now there's hinting going on that maybe whacko Nancy will find a way to NOT send the articles to the Senate.....It's all games to her and her gang.

They are delaying sending the articles to compel McConnell to allow the witnesses who will prove Trump innocent. Bolton and Mulvaney.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As an flawed person I will have a lot to answer for ,but I can think of no greater sin than the killing of innocents or the support of it. Pelosi and all of those who support abortion have as much blood on their hands as those who perform it.God works in strange ways ,just maybe our president as imperfect,crass,sometimes abrasive human being is our Lord's instrument to be the great disrupter and expose the evil that has been embedded in our government.He is pro life,that is all I need to know.

Like Trump killing the Kurds? I'll bet Donald Trump has paid for a lot of abortions in his life. I never have, and as always, if you don't want an abortion, don't have one.

Trump IS the evil, pal. A major Christian publication (Christianity Today) just came out calling for his removal from office. He is "pro life" because it gets him votes. Why do think Pence was chosen as VP...for his political smarts? Trump was previously pro-choice and has lived the life of someone who is definitely not a Christian and who has zero to do with any god except as a means of helping himself.

Maybe "God" is telling us we don't want or need another Hitler.

Last edited:

Box Ox

That is what will eventually happen. The Turtle is the ultimate power player here, and we know how he feels. The "trial" is already decided.

I think a near-future Democratic President is going to be impeached. The leftist media crows that Trump is “ONLY ONE OF THREE PRESIDENTS TO EVER BE IMPEACHED.”

And I think a future Republican-controlled House is going to want to give him some company in impeachment infamy. The bar has been lowered from high crimes and misdemeanors.

They are delaying sending the articles to compel McConnell to allow the witnesses who will prove Trump innocent. Bolton and Mulvaney.

The Democrats have cold feet and Pelosi is keeping an off ramp option open. This would be a :censored2: show for them in the Senate.

The goal was simply to forever brand Trump as “impeached President” anyway.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Our economy is very strong and Trump would be up 60/40 or more in polls against any of the current Democratic Presidential candidates if he weren't a total :censored2:. The only difference the stuff you point out about him makes is about 10-15 percentage points in the polls. And the Democrats are losing the moderates with this impeachment. Which probably means his being "the devil" is only about 1/2 to 2/3 as important as it would be without the impeachment anyway.

So......do you want to keep rambling about orange man bad or do you want to win an election with the strength of your ideas and ideals?
10 1/2 months to the election.
Lots of things may and will change.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Like Trump killing the Kurds?
The president kept the promise he campaigned on by bringing our troops home.
I'll bet Donald Trump has paid for a lot of abortions in his life. I never have, and as always, if you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
You are only guessing about him paying for abortions If you do not know it don't say it. Abortions are the killing of the innocent no one should have them. And our tax dollars shouldn't pay for them
Trump IS the evil, pal. A major Christian publication (Christianity Today) just came out calling for his removal from office. He is "pro life" because it gets him votes. Why do think Pence was chosen as VP...for his political smarts? Trump was previously pro-choice and has lived the life of someone who is definitely not a Christian and who has zero to do with any god except as a means of helping himself.
I read the whole editorial. Did you ? The core essence is the phone call which we should have all read by now, which sites "quid pro quo". I disagree there was none. The read also sites character,tweets ,etc.as being immoral.Christian doctrine teaches forgiveness. We are all flawed.The article also says "Trump’s evangelical supporters have pointed to his Supreme Court nominees, his defense of religious liberty, and his stewardship of the economy, among other things, as achievements that justify their support of the president" How is that just helping himself ?

Maybe "God" is telling us we don't want or need another Hitler.
I don't think Hitler had a Jewish son-in-law and a daughter that converted to Judaism.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
5686dc-jpg.282138