Penalties for late vacation checks.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
People still receive paper checks. UPS doesn't want to hold your checks for weeks while you're away.
They sure are holding a lot of direct deposit stubs. Sups drawer is full of them. Lazy employees won't take them.

Over 70

I can't believe everyone doesn't go paperless. My center always has piles of crap around too. The only paper Ive ever got from UPS was my first check and that week upsers was down recently for updates.

Wally

That's what I'm thinking when they ask if I can shuttle air when I'm on the way to my other job that pays 3 times as much!

The ones at my bank are decent unlike UPS pens that barely write in perfect conditions
So many of the UPS pens at home. Got to throw them out.

Wally

lOr341.gif

extranatty

The last time I sent my son a check he didn't even go to the bank to deposit it. He took a picture of it with his smart phone and deposited it electronically.

You last sent him a check in 2011?

Nowadays we just slap people with our phones. Yell "Hey Siri, give Bob $5" then you slap Bob in the face. Then there's this Bitcoin thing for buying drugs that stores your money on hundreds of stranger's computers.

clean hairy

I can't believe everyone doesn't go paperless. My center always has piles of crap around too. The only paper Ive ever got from UPS was my first check and that week upsers was down recently for updates.
You never got a warning letter from UPS???
You are not a true UPSER in that case!