People follow like sheep

ups clerk

I get magazines that show Hoffa surrounded with UPS drivers giving the thumbs up, obviously supporting Hoffa. Are these staged or old photos from years ago. For those of you Hoffa supporters, my apologies, but I don't get it. As the saying goes, "What have you done for me lately?"

804brown

I get magazines that show Hoffa surrounded with UPS drivers giving the thumbs up, obviously supporting Hoffa. Are these staged or old photos from years ago. For those of you Hoffa supporters, my apologies, but I don't get it. As the saying goes, "What have you done for me lately?"

You have nothing to be sorry for bro. It boggles the mind to actually see UPS drivers, who go through the same hell we all go through everywhere, standing next to this guy. Throughout his long tenure, Hoffa has been a total let down if not failure. He came in wanting to "get the power back" but in the end we lost power in the last 12 yrs or so. It seems he was just all name and nothing more. For those lost souls who stand with him, I understand the notion of solidarity against the company and all but it is one thing to take a picture and shake ones hand ; it is another when you get the ballot and say: DOES THIS GUY DESERVE TO BE REWARDED WITH ANOTHER 5 YEARS?? If they are honest with themselves the answer is NO!!