Perhaps it's time for David Abney to...

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I've never met someone who says negative things about UPS. I just always get "Wow what a great place to work!" Most people have no idea what the inside culture is like.

To Abney's defense, it is very difficult to change the culture of a company. It takes a long long time. We have what? 150,000 employees. Takes years to change things.
UPS being the Titanic, we should have turned to avoid the iceberg years ago. From what I've read Orion will make that next to impossible to accomplish! Seems Like they've needed a turnstile installed lately with all the turnover in Atlanta the last several years.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And to be able to hear the division manager degrade, condescend and yell at his sups and center manager? That has always amazed me that this practice is accepted at ups, I couldn't sit there and take that on the daily, nfw.
You learn to just block it all out until they say your name.

Overpaid Union Thug

And to be able to hear the division manager degrade, condescend and yell at his sups and center manager? That has always amazed me that this practice is accepted at ups, I couldn't sit there and take that on the daily, nfw.
I've overheard some of our conference calls and have been told about plenty of others as well as their emails. It's amazing just how low many of the upper management people can sink to get their points across to their center managers and subordinates.