Personal car deliveries

Skull_Leader

Cream of the crop these PVD drivers are. You work 4 weeks out of the year but need a day off right before Christmas.

The company treats PVDs as temporary, part timers, so some drivers treat the job as a temporary, part time job. Many of which are just there to have extra money to pay for the crap they bought for Christmas

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You don't even have a life. Prove me wrong, you Altima renting, baggy eyed mother.

Hey, nuthin wrong with a Nissan Altima...

sketch-1576641951995.png

Sure, the oil pan rotted away when I got this used 2006 one... and the timing chain replacement is a major pita when the time comes to do it... otherwise, it's a decent car

Justaloader

Hey, nuthin wrong with a Nissan Altima...

View attachment 276299

Sure, the oil pan rotted away when I got this used 2006 one... and the timing chain replacement is a major pita when the time comes to do it... otherwise, it's a decent car
How many crank position sensors have you had to replace? (My wife had an '04.....that sensor went bad every 6 months without fail. Nissan blamed the sensor manufacturer, and likewise the manufacturer blamed Nissan, so a recall was never issued)

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
After more than 100 peak seasons, they should have it figured out!

And every year, they are delivery more packages than the year before.

As long as these PVD's are classified and paid as seasonal package car drivers, and are union members, I don't care if UPS puts them in a U-Haul or allows them to use their own vehicles.

There are rental truck places near me that have many trucks not being rented.

They don't rent out every truck they have to UPS and FedEx and leave themselves with nothing left for everybody else.

4rodmen

Depends what state the garage is located in and also the city ordinance classification of the garage. In most cases if a parking garage has posted notice that the garage is open to the public and no security (security could be defined as a gate arm or access card entry and if garage includes a visitor area) public parking is vague as you are to park at your own risk. Same as on the street and if a theft occurs or a misdemeanor that doesn’t include bodily injury or assault it would be difficult to file any claim to a lawsuit with the owner. Now therefore if the garage is classed as a secured garage and in most cases there is notice and the public is not privy to the that information unless it’s been given in a written request a secured garage is obligated and responsible for any person or traffic in the garage at anytime for the safety and also includes damage to vehicles not in visitor parking by theft from any objects that reside or on the property of the garage and a claim can be filed and compensation for total expenses are to be paid. Assault or bodily injury from criminal behavior in certain states allow for a lawsuit and complete discovery and investigation and possibly city to issue citations and fines or reduce class of the garage (which denotes value of commercial property and creates wages and reduced value in surrounding land) and fines and citations can be ongoing until security remedies are taken care of. Sorry for the novel but I have dealt with this for a long time which is another reason a secured garage can tow with out notice ie apartment Bldg and no permit or if a fight occurs or in most cases security measures are not in place to match value the value of the property. Mk bye and I was searching ups for information on the drivers helper position and if it allowed for a preference for a specific driver or vice versa that would be awesome