pet peeves

ups1990

There is a company on route that repairs parts for commercial and industrial buss. Sometimes these shippers forget or ignore to empty their parts of gas, water or oil before shipping them UPS. The parts tend to leak all over the floor of the truck, this I can't stand.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Express Lane, Part 2

I am in the express lane at Target this afternoon and there are two women there with much more than the 10 items. As they saw me scanning their cart they told me that they were sharing the cart and would be making two separate transactions and, sure enough, one of the women put her items on the belt, cashed out, and the other did the same. Unbelievable.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Walking up 3 flights of stairs, knocking on the door, realizing no one is home, reaching for you delivery notices and remembering you left them on the dash of the pkg car.:biting:

Same scenario, so you go down and leave the pkg in the pkg car, running up the stairs again to leave the delivery notice at which point the customer opens the door.:biting:

BrownArmy

People that think riding my ass will hget me to go 20 over the limit in a Resi area:angry:

+1!

Or, in a similar vein, people behind me honking like nuts so that I'll make a right turn on red straight into oncoming traffic. Idiots.

My recent pet peeve: Zappos NDA savers which people address to their place of business.

It's almost always inconvenient...

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
There is a portion of the public that thinks we just drive around all day with the doors open and enjoying the sunshine or they must think we go and pick-up their parcels and bring them directly to them. Why else would we get the annoying "What is it?" question. I just don't respond to this question because I simply don't know what to say. What am I supposed to say to that? What is the person looking for an answer?

Dont know why but i have always said clearly and seriously,
" They wont let me open them anymore, so im not sure what it is"

bigbrownhen

Walking up 3 flights of stairs, knocking on the door, realizing no one is home, reaching for you delivery notices and remembering you left them on the dash of the pkg car.:biting:

Same scenario, so you go down and leave the pkg in the pkg car, running up the stairs again to leave the delivery notice at which point the customer opens the door.:biting:

Then, when you get to the customer with said package, they look at it and " Oh, I cancelled that, please return." :angry:

At that point you know its gonna be one of those days. :biting:

BROWN007

cover drivers that think my brown rolling office is a trash can!!! Use the restroom in any business not a bottle in the back of my office!

bigbrownhen

Pull up to a stop, just get out of your seat, almost got your hand on the bulk head door to open it, and "bang". You hear the E brake kick off.
Now you gotta reach down and re apply brake. Makes me wanna say a naughty word.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why do people think it's necessary to take their dogs into Lowe's ??

Today I followed a lady walking a Golden Retriever into Lowe's. Beautiful dog and I like dogs a lot.

I asked the clerk at the front desk, "Are dogs allowed in this store?" She said, "Yes."

I asked her, "So, when that dog bites me, do I sue her or you?"

She just laughed and said I should sue the owner.

I got news for her. If that dog bit me and Lowe's allowed dogs in their stores....I'd own Lowe's !!!

over9five

Staff member
OK, we have a new shipper that REALLY peeves me. I hate to dis a shipper so I won't name them, BUT the contents of their packages are DIAPERS.

Geez, I never knew unused diapers could STINK SO BAD. I can walk by my car with 400 pieces on it, and be able to SMELL even one box of diapers. They smell up your whole car, it's all you can do just to breathe in the back. I can smell them up front with the door closed!

How lazy do you have to be to ORDER DIAPERS??? Can't you just pick them up when you go food shopping, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE???
And I hate being DIAPER MAN delivering them, they are in regular marked diaper boxes - so everyone knows.

And NO, this rant did NOT make me feel better!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
OK, we have a new shipper that REALLY peeves me. I hate to dis a shipper so I won't name them, BUT the contents of their packages are DIAPERS.

Geez, I never knew unused diapers could STINK SO BAD. I can walk by my car with 400 pieces on it, and be able to SMELL even one box of diapers. They smell up your whole car, it's all you can do just to breathe in the back. I can smell them up front with the door closed!

How lazy do you have to be to ORDER DIAPERS??? Can't you just pick them up when you go food shopping, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE???
And I hate being DIAPER MAN delivering them, they are in regular marked diaper boxes - so everyone knows.

And NO, this rant did NOT make me feel better!

It was a good rant nonetheless.