pet peeves

People that smoke right at the entrance to a non-smoking building, such as the front of walmart, instead of moving several feet away, so people , such as myself, don't need to hold their breath when entering.

fethrs

Those who don't know the difference between its/it's and they're/their/there.

Its not my fault, its theres, they past me on all my speling test.

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
No I will not drive 5 miles out of my way to deliever this package to your aunt. The address is here and here is where i am delivering it!

No I will not wait here while you call your supplier to see why he shipped you another order. Are you going to take these 25 boxes or not.

Running a different route every day this week...(at lest i am working)

Telemarkerts that call my cellphone.

People who ride bikes to work (sorry stug)

When i am told to finish my buisnesses stop delivering my resids so i can help a fellow driver with his buisnesses. While I am out until 9 and he is in the building at 630.

I dont care if you signed an info notice I am not leaving your bose raido on your porch.

When my wife makes tacos (wich i love) and i get all excited and find out that there is only 6 tacos left. Holy Batman who gets full on 6 tacos. 6 tacos come on that only teases me. 6 tacos wouldnt fill a starving child in a third world country!!

Spiderman

Package Slinger
No I will not drive 5 miles out of my way to deliever this package to your aunt. The address is here and here is where i am delivering it!

No I will not wait here while you call your supplier to see why he shipped you another order. Are you going to take these 25 boxes or not.

When i am told to finish my buisnesses stop delivering my resids so i can help a fellow driver with his buisnesses. While I am out until 9 and he is in the building at 630.

I dont care if you signed an info notice I am not leaving your bose raido on your porch.

When my wife makes tacos (wich i love) and i get all excited and find out that there is only 6 tacos left. Holy Batman who gets full on 6 tacos. 6 tacos come on that only teases me. 6 tacos wouldnt fill a starving child in a third world country!!

Leave that poor guy alone.:happy2:

Had some people leave notes on their, (they're, they-ah LOL, for you, Sammie:wink2:), apartment doors today. I couldn't/wouldn't leave those pkgs, so sorry.

When you show up for work, and your on-car, supe, manager, asks, can I talk to you about (fill in the blank) for a minute.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

People who don't check their spelling before submitting their post!

old levi's

blank space
People who drive with their dogs in their laps.

People who use someone else's handicapped placard.

People who don't use the center turn lane properly.

People who scratch their lottery tickets at the register while you are waiting to pay for your coffee and then leave their scratchings behind.

People who can't count to 14 and use the Express Checkout anyway.

My son, who loves to sleep past noon and wouldn't think to make his bed, do his own laundry or bring his dirty dishes upstairs.

And, whose fault is that?