Re: Take Charge Score Cards

I just glode
when I was bestode
with the honor of being shode
a rather large tode!....

uh, what was the original question?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Time to get back into the pet peeves, MODE.

Who would be that BOLD?

So are you, but we aren't kicking you off to the side.

I don't know but it is getting OLD.

Is this some kind of CODE???

or perhaps simply an ODE.

....or maybe they're just a LODE!!!!

(I know....load!)

Or they would impLODE

Or they would expLODE!!!

Or they would expLODE
Very well DONE. LMAO

Big Babooba

I hate getting concerns for something the Fedex or USPS person does. I had a lady call in a corporate complaint on me. Came through as no driver name / no vehicle number. She said I threw her packages and was very rude. Trouble was I didn't get to her house until 5 hours after the alleged incident occurred.

City Driver

another thing is that anytime i tell people i work for UPS freight now they dont know what it is and think im a package car driver

i wish i made package car drivers wages

i just say i work for a trucking company now and if they ask which one then i tell them ups freight use to be called overnite

ups1990

People, who ask for directions, while you're on break.

When your truck gets loaded with future packages with the original pal labels, that now should go to a different route.

When the center manager, starts His pcm with "let's keep it nice and short". Then proceeds to babble on for 10 min.

Last edited:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
People who drive with their dogs in their laps.

People who use someone else's handicapped placard.

People who don't use the center turn lane properly.

People who scratch their lottery tickets at the register while you are waiting to pay for your coffee and then leave their scratchings behind.

People who can't count to 14 and use the Express Checkout anyway.

My son, who loves to sleep past noon and wouldn't think to make his bed, do his own laundry or bring his dirty dishes upstairs.
my son is also 18 & sounds like those two would be best of friends,I'm shipping him off to your house as I type,,,good luck with him , I'm ready to kill him !!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
People who won't let you over on the highway ,then jump in front of you to get off,, people who come up an on ramp and scare the ship out of yah cuz yah can't move over a lane and almost hit them...would love to drive my kite right into those *****wipes!