pet peeves

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Driving 10 miles through rush hour traffic to make a OCA commit time. Climbing over garbage bags, on a set of rickety wooden steps, to reach a 2nd floor apartment door. Holding that broken door closed while the owner tries to get 2 pit bulls under control inside. Only to have the resident proudly present to you, 2 USPS return packages. Then to have the aforementioned resident tell you they don't understand, why you can't give them to the mailman. :whiteflag:

DenverBrownDotCom

Drivers that only give a crap about themselves, be they runners or dogs, they'll screw the guy next to them at the drop of a hat!
Anti-union scab asses that think they'd have what they have without the union!

Solidarity413

Our package cars that haven't been washed in weeks. Lame. Good thing we don't need those 22.3 jobs :dissapointed:

When the water fountain closest to you is broken.

The new imprinter labels that smear and then get mis-sorted to you.

sealbasher

people, who ask for directions, while you're on break.

When your truck gets loaded with future packages with the original pal labels, that now should go to a different route.

When the center manager, starts his pcm with "let's keep it nice and short". Then proceeds to babble on for 10 min.
l o l

sealbasher

Our package cars that haven't been washed in weeks. Lame. Good thing we don't need those 22.3 jobs :dissapointed:

When the water fountain closest to you is broken.

The new imprinter labels that smear and then get mis-sorted to you.

my package car is clean ,preloader is an idiot,nufff said

buni g

trucks not washed in weeks? ours have not been washed in months. and our water supply has been turned OFF, environmental reasons. have to ask for water to even wash windshield. proud to drive a bug infested ups truck.

upsbrowndude

Slow drivers. Overpriced restaurants serving crap food. The holiday season from the day after Thanksgiving up to New Years Eve. A packed grocery store with only two lanes open. As a loader, the conflict with my drivers telling me they hate the new loading system and my supv telling me to load the way the system says to load. I try to keep positive in all aspects in life and I have to try extra hard with these few above.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
People who serve around the back of the truck AS you are backing.

Cover drivers who leave the seat all the way back or all the way front.

You go on vacay for a week and there's a week worth of trash in your car.

FDX Air and Ground was already here...well whoop-de-do!

Companies that won't let me use their microwave to warm up my lunch.

Companies that give FDX an access code and not me (I don't know why)

Companies that have pick-ups on the dock AND in the office.