Phone charging devices

Cementups

Box Monkey
I have a battery bumper I got on Amazon. I stream music throughout the day so my phone usually dies about 5 hours in or so, so i plug it into the bumper until I get her charged back up again. It's fantastic.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Paper maps are probably fine if you're in a slow or no growth area. I sometimes have to pull up maps from county tax databases if I want to find a new street/address or development because it's not even in online-connected GPS mapping apps yet.
Yeah I understand that but a paper map gives you such a better overview of the area and how it all runs together.

upsman68

I know it's illegal but I have a hookup to the package car battery and charge my phone using a power inverter. Shh don't tell anyone.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I have an anker charger and also my bluetooth speaker has a large battery and doubles as a charger if need be.

I also have an Anker. It's a 10000mAh with a led light and it lasts forever but it also takes 24 hours to fully charge. I love it!

Glide09

71fzfMLdN4L._SL1500_.jpg

Power Bank, 20000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack with 2-Port 3.1 A for iPhone 6s Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note, more Phones and Tablets (White) 17.99

is what i have, has 4 charges (can charge your phone 4 times) in about an hour, and can charge bigger stuff up to a full size ipod. very sturdy and never failed me. From Amazon.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you rarely use your phone why would you need a charger?

I mainly carry a charger as a backup. If I accidently leave an app or two running it could drain my I-6. I don't listen to music at work, but I will use my phone while at lunch to read emails, news, social media, and so on. Mapping apps like Waze or Google Maps will drain a battery. Sometimes I get add/cuts off other drivers where I use apps like that. There is one subdivision where Google has all the wrong names for streets, the generic phone app is more accurate.