Phone charging devices

MC0493

I also have an Anker. It's a 10000mAh with a led light and it lasts forever but it also takes 24 hours to fully charge. I love it!
That's insane, my anker is enough to charge a phone once and the bluetooth speaker has around a 6000mah capacity. Goes like 3 days without a charge, never used it to charge my phone.

upsman68

I have something similar to this. The Company does not want us to hookup to the package car battery

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1480013810.784333.jpg

TreyDay

Paper maps are probably fine if you're in a slow or no growth area. I sometimes have to pull up maps from county tax databases if I want to find a new street/address or development because it's not even in online-connected GPS mapping apps yet.
THANK YOU.

JL 0513

Since there's no way to charge your phone when delivering, curious as to what you all use to do that or the best thing? iPhone, not a cheap android.

You're first problem is you're using an iPhone. "Cheap" Android? Just paid $850 for my Android phone, and what a deal. You are very ignorant of the phone market.

JL 0513

I Have a fip phone still. Find no need for a fancy phone. Has 2 days charge. Way to many road maps in my head

How do you surf the web at lunch?
How do you watch videos?
How do you listen to custom radio and music?
How do take 4K video and 16mp photos?
How do you call in a lunch order from a restaurant you haven't been to before and don't know the number or what is on the menu?
How do you reference something when it pops up in your head and you need to know about it?
How do you find out exactly where you are if you happened to get lost and there's no point of reference anywhere in which a paper map would help?
There's trillions of other functions but you get the idea.