Phones in back a package car

Anyone else being told that we must keep our phones in the back of package car? At our building they are doing checks prior to leaving the building to make sure we are following instructions. Anyone have any advice? Because I’m about to tell them they are going to need a search warrant to find mine. I have never seen in the contract nor any of the methods that we must keep the phone in the back.

542thruNthru

Anyone else being told that we must keep our phones in the back of package car? At our building they are doing checks prior to leaving the building to make sure we are following instructions. Anyone have any advice? Because I’m about to tell them they are going to need a search warrant to find mine. I have never seen in the contract nor any of the methods that we must keep the phone in the back.
We are allowed a bluetooth if your state allows it. Also per the contract the use of phones (handheld devices) can only be enforced on non drivers.
sketch-1581999384721.jpg

This is my opinion anyways

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
WAD. Leave it back there. And don't get caught using it while driving.

Blah, even Bluetooth on one ear can be distracting while driving. I rather have those calls go to voicemail.

You've got texting and map nav on the diads now, eh?

Just don't answer your personal phone if they try to contact you that way. Same if those dumbos are texting your phone. Play their game so they won't put a target on thy back.

Flavor of the month or whatever you call it.

Supervision even acknowledged the fact we can have one thing coving our ear. But to get checked as I’m leaving the building to see where my phone is... that to me is just too far. I mean I’m waiting on phone calls from the VA and they don’t exactly give you a number to call back.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Supervision even acknowledged the fact we can have one thing coving our ear. But to get checked as I’m leaving the building to see where my phone is... that to me is just too far. I mean I’m waiting on phone calls from the VA and they don’t exactly give you a number to call back.

you think ups cars about you or the VA

do what ya gotta do

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
call off and say you can’t come in because you’re expecting a phone call

542thruNthru

WAD. Leave it back there. And don't get caught using it while driving.

Blah, even Bluetooth on one ear can be distracting while driving. I rather have those calls go to voicemail.

You've got texting and map nav on the diads now, eh?

Just don't answer your personal phone if they try to contact you that way. Same if those dumbos are texting your phone. Play their game so they won't put a target on thy back.

Flavor of the month or whatever you call it.

Screw that noise. I'm using a bluetooth that's perfectly legal and allowed by the contract.

Also how am I supposed to post on brown Cafe or watch netflix with my phone in the back of the truck?

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Personally I'd leave the phone in the back till I got out the building and every time they searched me I'd file harrassment

OrioN

Also how am I supposed to post on brown Cafe or watch netflix with my phone in

tenor.gif

U guys doing this on the clock?

I'm on jury duty right now.

I cleared the whole room by complaining to the judge of why the defendant wants to waste everyone's time with a simple possession of drugs with the intent to sell in a school zone.

I stood up and said it doesn't take that many people to know he's guilty off the bat, no matter what the defense lawyer is going to say, LoL.

15 others agreed / followed me out to the waiting room and now out to lunch

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
tenor.gif

U guys doing this on the clock?

I'm on jury duty right now.

I cleared the whole room by complaining to the judge of why the defendant wants to waste everyone's time with a simple possession of drugs with the intent to sell in a school zone.

I stood up and said it doesn't take that many people to know he's guilty off the bat, no matter what the defense lawyer is going to say, LoL.

15 others agreed / followed me out to the waiting room and now out to lunch

Due process?

OrioN

It sure pissed off the defendant as we were all exiting the court room, LoL

They can easily do that case with just the judge... we're all just waiting until at least 1600 to be finished with our day

judge said:
Can u be objective about this case?

OrioN said:
No, sir. He's dumb to do that near a school; he's guilty!

judge said:
ok, you're excused... anyone else with a similar mindset can also stand up and leave.

gettyimages-sb10067886n-001-2048x2048.jpg

Defendant s lawyer:

32838969.jpg

at least, they were entertained with my shenanigans. I hope it'll be another decade when they call me back again

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It sure pissed off the defendant as we were all exiting the court room, LoL

They can easily do that case with just the judge... we're all just waiting until at least 1600 to be finished with our day

View attachment 283515

Defendant s lawyer:

32838969.jpg

at least, they were entertained with my shenanigans. I hope it'll be another decade when they call me back again

You knew all that before the trial? You understand the principal of innocent until... oh never mind.